Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast

The fans got screwed! Was it bad Kharma?

So I read on here that WWE's original plan for Extreme Rules was for Kharma to return and crush the Bella twins, but they opted out because it was too predictable. In a company in which John Cena wins 99% of his matches and you can even predict how he's going to win most of the time I felt cheated off of seeing Kharma get her revenge on the Bellas before they left. It has become yet another unfinished storyline now much like the mysterious RAW GM that WWE felt we didn't need to know who it was.... EVER. The diva's division has been extremely disappointing for a long time and as good as Layla may be now she didn't and will not provide the fans with the excitement or change needed to make the diva's division interesting again. So with that said does anyone else feel WWE screwed the fans of a well deserved Kharma revenge angle conclusion?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    So I read on here that WWE's original plan for Extreme Rules was for Kharma to return and crush the Bella twins, but they opted out because it was too predictable. In a company in which John Cena wins 99% of his matches and you can even predict how he's going to win most of the time I felt cheated off of seeing Kharma get her revenge on the Bellas before they left. It has become yet another unfinished storyline now much like the mysterious RAW GM that WWE felt we didn't need to know who it was.... EVER. The diva's division has been extremely disappointing for a long time and as good as Layla may be now she didn't and will not provide the fans with the excitement or change needed to make the diva's division interesting again. So with that said does anyone else feel WWE screwed the fans of a well deserved Kharma revenge angle conclusion?
    I do find myself wondering if the suits in WWE just feel that Layla is a better draw. Also the Kharma match I am really looking forward to is Kharma/Pheonix, so as long as that still happens I don't feel cheated in the slightest.

Besides, always good to be surprised, keeps it from getting too stale, and this PPV had a lot of surprises (to me)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I prefer Layla to Kharma and was much happier to see her back and winning the title.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I prefer Layla to Kharma and was much happier to see her back and winning the title.
    I agree with this.

I want to see Kong back as much as the next person, but I feel Layla deserves that title. She's a better wrestler than most, looks incredible, and has paid her dues in WWE.
    I hope to see a good feud for her now against Natalya or Phoenix.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I guess I just don't understand or don't "get it". Take away the fact that Layla is hot for a second. She is just another pretty girl wrestler. That's all the Diva's division has. IN ABUNDANCE. Layla is better than most but the Diva's division needs a serious overhaul and shot in the arm. Kharma is a new and fresh attraction. A diva destroyer. Then Beth Phoenix and her could battle in a series of PPV's and make the title maybe mean something. I always liked Layla but she is not the direction I would take at the moment to fix what most people consider "pee break" matches. What was the crowd chanting during Layla's match at Extreme Rules, again? OH YEAH: "WE WANT KHARMA".

The "fans were screwed" because a rumor ended up being false? Ummm what?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The "fans were screwed" because a rumor ended up being false? Ummm what?
    Stupid logic is stupid?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I don't blame WWE for any of this. If wrestling news sites didn't leak crap 24/7, we would've had Kharma.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I don't blame WWE for any of this. If wrestling news sites didn't leak crap 24/7, we would've had Kharma.
    Pretty much agree with this. Constant story leaks leads to WWE making last minute changes, in order to try and provide us with some surprises.

It's just an easier target to lambast WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I agree with this.

I want to see Kong back as much as the next person, but I feel Layla deserves that title. She's a better wrestler than most, looks incredible, and has paid her dues in WWE.
    I hope to see a good feud for her now against Natalya or Phoenix.
    i totally agree with this Layla has definitely paid her dues within Wwe ,, But that aside this might work out to be better cause say summerslam time had Kharma won the Divas title that would possibly make for only 1 diva match in the form of Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix however since Layla won it we SHOULD not saying we will cause we cant ever trust creative to do the right thing ,, but we should be able to have two 3to5 star feuds with Layla vs. Natalya and Beth vs. Kharma . Now if you ask me thats putting the divas division back on the map of course if done the right way.