Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cena's Shoot On Raw

In my opinion one of his best. And thats coming from someone who doesn't like Cena. Whether or not the WWE will go with the heel turn still remains to be seen but they are definitly teasing it. Cena did a shoot on The Rock with the usual 'he isn't here' trash talk before saying he only came back to promote Fast Five & launch his twitter account. While I agree a little with the twitter thing I dont remember any Fast Five promotion? Anyway what did you all think of his shoot?

That is what Cena needs to do, have more "realness" in his promos. However, are they planning on making Cena heel or having The Rock turn back to his Hollywood heel gimic? Is it me or does John Cena hate the fact that The Rock was able to do succeed in Hollywood and he wasn't?

Blog Entries
    I thoroughly enjoyed Cena's promo tonight. I think at the start of the show, he looked at the cameras and mouthed the words, "i'm back". It'll be interesting to see where he goes from here. I don't believe The Rock verbally promoted Fast Five, but the time frame of its release, and Rocks return were within one month of another. I don't think Rock will come back with a heel gimmick, as he is going in to his home town. I think from now to WM, we will get more "realness" from Cena(which may come off heelish), and some epic promos from The Rock

I was about to start a thread about this so here's my view:

When The Rock returned he didn't actually promote Fast Five himself but Raw was peppered with the trailer and shout outs to it from the announce team.

I really enjoyed Cena's promo last night, his worked shoot moments and home truths about The Rock returning and promptly leaving again didn't turn the Cena haters but it definitely silenced them. At one point you can see a guy in the front row actually nodding in agreement when he'd been booing when Cena first came out. This, along with the Eve hate he stirred up earlier in the show, is about the best Cena can hope for from the "Cena haters" demographic right now and in my opinion is a much better direction for his character than a heel turn. It may not be original but CMCena - the guy who just f**king loves WWE and hates the BS could be the guy who wins over the IWC.
    (For what it's worth I used to use Cena promos and matches as a toilet break, not so much anymore.)

Divas to believe in.

Cena hit a home run but hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Callumomac View Post
    In my opinion one of his best. And thats coming from someone who doesn't like Cena. Whether or not the WWE will go with the heel turn still remains to be seen but they are definitly teasing it. Cena did a shoot on The Rock with the usual 'he isn't here' trash talk before saying he only came back to promote Fast Five & launch his twitter account. While I agree a little with the twitter thing I dont remember any Fast Five promotion? Anyway what did you all think of his shoot?
    IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS THEY NEED TO KNOW THEY'RE ROLE AND SHUT THEIR MOUTHS.

Yes Cena hit a homerun last night talking about my Favorite Wrestler. I'm not going to lie I miss seeing Rock putting Boots to Asses I miss alot of things From SCSA to the APA. My Era of Wrestling is gone and Rock is back to make Cena a bigger star. So he is giving back to the Business. He doesn't need the WWE money no more he's making crazy $$$ in Hollywood right now. Don't get me too wrong here but hey if I was him I would do the same thing nothing different.

I hope Rock puts Cena on super blast on Monday and instead of letting the Writers give the win to Cena. I think Rock should say F that and beat the hell out of him and work the match extra Stiff
    If you Smeeeellll what the Doc is Cooking???????????
    Quote the Wolf

nevermore

Doc

I wonder how many of his kiddie fans went to school today and said, "SKANK-OPOTAMUS" in their classrooms. Is this new attitude in Cena what the Cena-haters wanted to see all along? Is this what Kane wanted to accomplish? It was a very nice monologue he did. I been waiting for something that was not cheesy for once.

The Rock wont turn heel. The fans love him and WM is in his hometown. I don't even think Cena will to be honest I just think they will continue to tease it. And as for the shoot it was alright compared to the regular Cena crap. I mean hes said it himself we will never win the fans over like The Rock has. I think thats the bit that annoys the WWE. And as for upcoming promos I'm sure they will also be great. The TeamFilmIt thing made me laugh because it was such a fail. Thats Cenas attempt at trying to be like The Rock. It wont stick though (unlike Fruity Pebble & Cenas Lady Parts)

Brilliant! Ain't gonna lie, I loved it. If it was a shoot, then well done Cena, I was hanging on every word. If it was a worked shoot, then well done WWE, for bringing me round to Cenas way of thinking.

Well it was great, shoot or not and while it may keep him as a face it can turns into anything.

Annoying to hear the same thing over and over? A little because into a way larger scale is the same old song that He got with Batista, Only this time The Rock is also a face and the twist of it is not that he aim towards a hated bad guy but to a Hypocrite, or so he says.

If The Rock is all for himself is not that important because he is not going to turn on the people, is not convenient for either the WWE or Him but the thing is that it has given Cena a real motivation, something to really snap, to go either extra aggressive or to turn (Highly Unlikely) on the people that he says work so hard for.

It wasn't a bad promo and I did enjoy it but it was far from a shoot. Cena noted on a few occasions that he may get in trouble for the things he said, which was total BS. He said that he was gonna get in trouble for saying the Rock only came back to promote Fast Five.. how is that in any way edgy? He's been saying stuff like that since the feud started.. but I let it slide. Then he said "Sorry" right before saying the words "professional wrestling". Why is he saying sorry? Cena's trying to come off as some type of badass by pretending he's cutting an edgy promo, but people have been saying "professional wrestling" since CM Punk popularized it over the summer. Saying that term has become okay to say once again in the company since then, as many have been using it ever since Punk broke the ice. Other than that, the promo was good. I kinda chuckled at Cena's Boston accent slipping out on occasion, though.