How many of you would be happy if Mr.Anderson won the Tna title?

I personally would be happy.Regardless of what people say Ken is a great performer and has great mic skills.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........
    Not Moving until:
    [ ] Mr.Anderson wins tna championship
    [ ] Tna Haters stop watching tna
    [ ] ROH gets a real tv deal

I think it will be OK.

I mean, why not? Look, the guy is not bad in the ring, if he were, he will be out of a job with any organization, probably just making bucks at the indies because of his name, but he is over with the TNA fans.

He passed from being called "Overrated" when he debuted to being over (I know that chanting a****le is cool for some people but there is more on him than that).

Besides if he wins the title from Hardy (which I really doubt, sorry but Hardy seems to get a nice run while he is stablishing himself as The Heel of TNA) it will be a huge thing if done properly, it can be even good for the company if you think about it.

Down the line he will win, i think he will be the one to take it from hardy, but not for a few months, he will be one of the top faces in the group against immortal.

To answer the question, I would. He deserves it. He is impressive.

Blog Entries
    Why not? He's very over and is more of an old school heel IMO, which is good. Better champ in TNA than WWE that's for sure

Deepest dwellings of the subconscious mind
    Don't want to see it just yet, only to build the Immortal storyline & the feud between Anderson-Hardy. Would definitely love to see Anderson with the belt!!! He is TNA's version of SCSA....the brash, shit-talking asshole the fans can't get enough of. Plus the guy is pretty talented in the ring, and you'd be hard pressed to find a better guy on the mic.
    I do think it would be most imperative if you left now......

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I like Mr Kennedy A.K.A Anderson but not as much as she does. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
    Tomorrow will be canceled due to lack of interest.

He's great on the mic, but a bit overrated in the ring. Don't see anything extraordinary in his wrestling skills. But, at least that can improve, mic skills are hard to improve if you don't have any.

"I am not a NUGGET!"