Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In progress EC

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I think he means that with this PPV, nothing has really changed all that much. Sure Christain and ADR came back but besides that, it seems like all of this could have happened on a normal episode of RAW or SD because nothing of interest or preponderance to a grander landscape has occured.
    exactly, they can air this on free TV it'll be the same thing for me, until something surprises me or makes me mark the fuck out, it's just a paid RAW
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

now it's over, so bad, so very bad.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    That is it. Cena get's put through a table 15 foot up. Yet, He recovers, AA's Kane, and celebrates smiling. That was Shocking
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    I didn't mind Cena winning. Lets be honest, this feud was going nowhere for both Cena and Kane. Not to mention this feud being a filler for Cena until his match with The Rock. Though I didn't see the point in this match closing the PPV.

Bad Elimination Chamber PPV. I was okay with the winners but this PPV was boring for the most part. Now that the matches are set for Wrestlemaina, it seemed like this PPV was pretty much worthless with both the Title holders retaining. Not necessarily a bad thing for the Title holders to retain but it pretty much tells you that this PPV wasn't needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    While I can agree with you on the pointless/crap filled promos, I have enjoyed the matches and think they have been better than some of the Raw matches we have seen.
    I agree, the matches themselves have been good. Even the Tamina v Phoenix one. The only subpar match (Surprise...surprise) was Cena v Kane. Not because it was predictable, but because it just sucked.

If I had to give it a rating, I would go this way: Matches: 7 stars Promos: 2 Stars Overall: 5.5 stars. Just me though.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    I also can't be too disappointed either. I scored 80-85 pts (Depending on if I get credit for CM Punk eliminating Jericho.) in the Prediction contest. Got all match guesses right, it was the Bonus stuff that let me down. However, I did roll a die to pick whether The Great Khali or Santino would be eliminated first from the SmackDown pod. Lucky for me, it worked.

Just finished reading the results- and usually- glad I did not waste money on the PPV... and seriously, why the fuck are they still continuing the Nattie/farting angle?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    For the record, the Smackdown Elimination Chamber was waaay better than the Raw Elimination Chamber.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Just finished reading the results- and usually- glad I did not waste money on the PPV... and seriously, why the fuck are they still continuing the Nattie/farting angle?
    stupidest angle ever, just ruining any credibility she has. very annoyed with it
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    stupidest angle ever, just ruining any credibility she has. very annoyed with it
    A lot of the true wrestling fans hate the farting angle. She is too talented to be in this type of degrading angle.

I to think the SD chamber was more entertaining, however, Ziggles impressed me a shit ton with all the bumps he took in that chamber match.