Thread: Santino

Blog Entries

Santino

Wow...I fully expected video promos for Taker/HHH or Rock/Cena, and while yes we did get 1 for Cena, we have had 3 pointless backstage vignettes for Santino. What a waste of time. I would rather have had video promos for Taker/HHH or Rock/Cena. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Wow...I fully expected video promos for Taker/HHH or Rock/Cena, and while yes we did get 1 for Cena, we have had 3 pointless backstage vignettes for Santino. What a waste of time. I would rather have had video promos for Taker/HHH or Rock/Cena. Thoughts?
    I'd rather have a wrestling match :P

Waste of TV time and Waste of spot in the chamber

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    Waste of TV time and Waste of spot in the chamber
    Glad someone else agrees. Don't get me wrong. I like Santino and think he is funny(though I'd rather he turned heel and became aggressive), there is no point for him being in the chamber, and no point in the backstage segments. There could have been a few others they chose to put in the chamber instead of Santino

whole ppv has been a long RAW, just like RR.

Blog Entries
    Pointless? You mean golden right? I thought they were hilarious. HHH/Undertaker have been getting the same video promos for the past 2 weeks on Raw, why have another one for an event that neither of them are even in?

And to the person who said he's a waste of a spot- Santino is one of the best wrestlers in the WWE currently, the guy is excellent in the ring. So that's why he is in this match.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

Thank fucking god he lost

Blog Entries
    Have to be honest, for a split second I almost thought Santino was going to win the WHC

Glad someone else agrees. Don't get me wrong. I like Santino and think he is funny(though I'd rather he turned heel and became aggressive), there is no point for him being in the chamber, and no point in the backstage segments. There could have been a few others they chose to put in the chamber instead of Santino
    to be fair there wasnt much to choose from in the battle royal on smackdown, you could tell that its lacking star power but i thought they could have put drew in there after his whole losing streak and nearly losing his job. could have been an interesting twist
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    I actually thought that Cena promo was good. It's exactly what I wanted! It showed Cena working out, with other guys in the company. Shows how cool he is, hanging out with anyone and everyone. It's also good that they showed us a different promo from that sappy crap we've been seeing for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Pointless? You mean golden right? I thought they were hilarious. HHH/Undertaker have been getting the same video promos for the past 2 weeks on Raw, why have another one for an event that neither of them are even in?

And to the person who said he's a waste of a spot- Santino is one of the best wrestlers in the WWE currently, the guy is excellent in the ring. So that's why he is in this match.
    He is good in the ring, no doubt about that. But he was a waste of a spot. It was also annoying to see that he eliminated Cody freakin' Rhodes - the future of the company. And that he was the last to be eliminated. I saw no point in that, because let's face it, he won't be winning a world title anytime soon, and someone else could have used that spot to get themselves over more in preparation for Wrestlemania, like Rhodes or Barrett.