Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah the X would normally be the clue. But Cena even through up the X on Monday when Ryder was thrown off the top. I think they need to do more things like this to make it interesting again. We all know the X means stop match something is wrong. But if they can work that in every once in a while to make things look more real, then that would be great. With the internet and everything wrestling has lost its luster for the most part and creative things like this need to happen a little more often.

I thought we were going to see who the hell is "she"

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    My guess is at this point, "she" won't be revealed, but like the anonymous Raw GM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Prediction
    It 925 pm and the Smackdown EC and still Cena vs Kane in a Ambulance match..... Hummm seems to me they have time for Jericho to want to have his match continue??? Guess we'll see????
    This is the first thing I thought too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That and the fact that they having the WWE title match as the 1st match which is rare....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    There isn't a 'she' IMO. If there was im sure she would have been revealed by now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Considering it is nearly ten, and the SD EC match isn't over, I'm guessing we will get one or two more backstage segments of some kind, and then they'll give the Cena/Kane match 20 to 30 minutes. So, doubt we will see Jericho vs Punk tonight

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Prediction
    It 925 pm and the Smackdown EC and still Cena vs Kane in a Ambulance match..... Hummm seems to me they have time for Jericho to want to have his match continue??? Guess we'll see????
    Doubt it, i think they'll have Jericho come out or do a backstage promo like Beark said on how he didn't get pinned so therefore he shouldn't have been eliminated. They will continue the Punk/Jericho storyline onto RAW tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Considering it is nearly ten, and the SD EC match isn't over, I'm guessing we will get one or two more backstage segments of some kind, and then they'll give the Cena/Kane match 20 to 30 minutes. So, doubt we will see Jericho vs Punk tonight
    It all depends on Cena vs Kane if it goes 20 minutes... you have 10 or 20 minutes for something else???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Well look like it not going to happen!!!!