Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Y2J - Elimination Chamber

Do you think the Y2J head concussion was real or part of the storyline(pre-determined) ? I thought he was acting it out at first and was going to run in and attack Punk and end up winning the WWE title, but he just lay there on his back..

Looked legit. Punk was looking at the ref and giving the X with his arms.

Quote Originally Posted by stewie_bassist View Post
    Looked legit. Punk was looking at the ref and giving the X with his arms.
    *Head desk* - You're are having a laugh. It was clearly a work

It could be a work. I'm interested to know how you saw it was clearly a work though? Is it because since I posted the initial response we've seen Josh Matthews backstage talking about how they're waiting to get a word with Jericho?

Definitely a work he fell to far for it to be legit and they're trying to interview him instead of treat him so It's a work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twoot2 View Post
    Do you think the Y2J head concussion was real or part of the storyline(pre-determined) ? I thought he was acting it out at first and was going to run in and attack Punk and end up winning the WWE title, but he just lay there on his back..
    I thought the same thing to twoot. As soon as Jericho was layed out, and Miz and Punk kept going, I kept thinking Jericho was going to sneak back in and pin Punk. My guess is though it was a work. Jericho will come out and go on about how he was never pinned, and was attacked from behind by Punk, and deserves to go 1 on 1 with Punk and such.

Blog Entries
    Prediction
    It 925 pm and the Smackdown EC and still Cena vs Kane in a Ambulance match..... Hummm seems to me they have time for Jericho to want to have his match continue??? Guess we'll see????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Testament to Chris Jericho's selling that made peeps fall for that one hook line and sinker. I thought it was glaringly obvious they were trying to protect Jericho for the Punk Vs Jericho Wrestlemania feud by not having him be pinned or submit.

It was the X that fooled me clearly. You don't see that thrown up unless it's legit. Usually.

Quote Originally Posted by stewie_bassist View Post
    It was the X that fooled me clearly. You don't see that thrown up unless it's legit. Usually.
    It was a nice touch