Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Announcers and WM28

I was just thinking about this as Elimination Chamber gets underway. I remember for the longest time Cole would go on and on about how he was undefeated at WM, and considering they had Cole, Lawler, and Booker enter the rumble, do you think we are going to be forced to drudge through some kind of announcer match this year at Mania again? I for one hope not. I'd rather see any other superstar on the roster have a match, over any of the announcers. What do you guys think?

Cole vs Undertaker

with Cole winning clean

It's bad enough having to hear Cole let alone have him anywhere near a wrestling ring. The announcing team needs a big overhaul. King and Cole need to get the boot. Oh how I long for the days of Paul Heyman or JBL doing colour. Joey Styles on Play by Play. Yes yes yes. I could then un-mute the sound

I don't see that but I am pretty sure we are going to get some kind of John Lauranitus match. Most likely with Teddy Long. Winner gets both shows.

Blog Entries
    Nope. No commentator match. Callin' it right now.

Cole going on about his undefeated streak at WM is just a way to vex his fellow commentators and the viewers who despise him. If he were trying to build up a match or challenge someone at WM, he would have done it already. There would be at least a month of build up before anything like that would happen. The only filler match I see happening with WWE personnel is Laurinaitis vs. Long.

personally i dont want to see an announcers match, keep cole on commentary i think he's pure gold. king however is a different story
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Regal and Punk on commentary please.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Regal and Punk on commentary please.
    slightly wishful thinking :P
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    This year, Cole won't be wrestling. It'll most likely be Laurinaitus and Long, or they might get someone to represent them in the ring - like Laurinaitus could have Otunga wrestle for him, and Long could have Santino wrestle for him. Just a thought.
    I'd rather not even see Laurinaitus or Long get in the ring. Those administrative position - type roles should be just that, and should not involve any in - ring action whatsoever.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    This year, Cole won't be wrestling. It'll most likely be Laurinaitus and Long, or they might get someone to represent them in the ring - like Laurinaitus could have Otunga wrestle for him, and Long could have Santino wrestle for him. Just a thought.
    I'd rather not even see Laurinaitus or Long get in the ring. Those administrative position - type roles should be just that, and should not involve any in - ring action whatsoever.
    This is what I also think will happen.