Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Matt Morgan face turn?

(spoiler alert) on the impact tapings matt Morgan was beat down by fortune when he came to the aid of mr Anderson because he didn't want him to wrestle with a coccusion what are your thoughts about this change

Why Matt Morgan? Why not AJ Styles? Matt is a good heel, AJ is a natural face who is not fitting into his heel role very well at all. Plus he was the face of TNA so it would make sense for him to be the victim of Fortune and Immortal.

It seems to me TNA just like to pull illogical moves out of nowhere thinking it's some kind of great twist. Very amateur writing.

Quote Originally Posted by shanethewolf View Post
    Why Matt Morgan? Why not AJ Styles? Matt is a good heel, AJ is a natural face who is not fitting into his heel role very well at all. Plus he was the face of TNA so it would make sense for him to be the victim of Fortune and Immortal.

It seems to me TNA just like to pull illogical moves out of nowhere thinking it's some kind of great twist. Very amateur writing.
    I agree it should be aj instead of Morgan

There's so much they could do with an AJ face turn. They could play on his reputation as the best wrestler in the business, referring to various polls he's won and this could spark Ric Flair's jealousy, claiming he has always been the best etc.

They could also do some great "hidden camera" footage of AJ telling Ric he's not comfortable with what Fortune are doing or that he's not happy living the party animal lifestyle when he has a wife and kids at home. They could even make people think it's real, as though someone caught it on their phone cam in a bar or something, post it on youtube as some kind of viral marketing thing.

Well, as I say, there's a lot of potential there, but I just can't see where they'd go with Morgan as he's not really got the charisma or the support of the fans.

For next time. Please put the spoiler alert in the name of the thread.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Bad choice and yet another reason for me to not watch TNA after "They" were revealed, along with this.

Though I do wonder what they were thinking. AJ Styles is right there. He's a terrible heel and makes a much better face.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    Bad choice and yet another reason for me to not watch TNA after "They" were revealed, along with this.

Though I do wonder what they were thinking. AJ Styles is right there. He's a terrible heel and makes a much better face.
    The treatment of the Knockouts is a complete and utter disgrace.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I cant see why this was done, but i think it keeps things more interesting, Begining of the fortune crumble.

Blog Entries
    I disagree about AJ being a bad heel. He's learned quite a lot from Naitch and has been very impressive. Besides, arent the some of the best wrestlers known for their versatility?

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Matt is the Obvious choice for the face turn (if there had to be one) out of fortune right now. Without AJ there would be no fortune!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.