Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Oh well I'm still carrying on with the Not in a sexual manner
    You must, it's gold!

Blog Entries
    If it did lead to pointless shiz then I'll just start a new discussion

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post

What's the point of posting in that thread when it's likely going to lead to pointless crap anyway?
    TBO - It's easier to just leave it and carry on posting as you have been - this is a 'discussion' that could run and run......

Blog Entries
    Well I lost this one. At least I was decent at the end, no one needs to be a dick now! I still have to carry on with da catchphrases though!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    TBO - It's easier to just leave it and carry on posting as you have been - this is a 'discussion' that could run and run......
    So in effect, the post-whoring led to a great lengthy discussion that had no effect on post counts?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Well I lost this one. At least I was decent at the end, no one needs to be a dick now! I still have to carry on with da catchphrases though!
    I don't think anyone was trying to be a 'dick' as you put it - just discussing their views on the subject - which is what the forum is for - discussion. Nobody can stop you doing what you want to do - as long as it stays within the rules - that's all people were saying.

If you want to make a thread for pointless discussion - make it, but discuss stuff.....see what I mean? There are ways and means, you just have to have something people can expand on.

id just like to say for the record and without getting into the overall discussion,that postwhore is a ridiculous term.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    id just like to say for the record and without getting into the overall discussion,that postwhore is a ridiculous term.
    I agree Post Slut is a much better use of terminology.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    You have a point there...............I never thought about it before really.......good call

Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    So in effect, the post-whoring led to a great lengthy discussion that had no effect on post counts?
    You are correct young Jedi....