Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 96
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    cough*7912*cough :P
    thing is, people like us have accumulated that many posts over a long time. Some of the newer users have already accumulated like 3000 posts in 2 months! At that rate, they'll be the top posters on this forum in like half a year!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #12
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    cough*7912*cough :P
    Aye. I'm guilty of postwhoring I admit it. But I just talk and reply a lot. Especially in the Sports Section and EWA.

    I don't brag about my number (Although I should to piss hardcore postwhores off) and I wouldn't care if I was 12, 1,912 or 1,000,912 posts.

    I just...talk a lot XD

    I like the new feature but I think it'll increase the whore-dom. Like that anything thread. No point to it since we already have a hashtag thread and CBOT thread for random stuff.

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    thing is, people like us have accumulated that many posts over a long time. Some of the newer users have already accumulated like 3000 posts in 2 months! At that rate, they'll be the top posters on this forum in like half a year!
    Most of them for the wrong reasons.

  4. #14
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    I have a lot of posts, but it's because I have no social life.....

    And I love it on here
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,762
    Blog Entries
    27
    I'm also a post whore. But I'll keep it on my 'Anything' thread!


  6. #16
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I'm also a post whore. But I'll keep it on my 'Anything' thread!
    Woohoo!!!!!!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  7. #17
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    I comment most on the things I care about. I don't even use the games and stuff. The only truly useless posts I have, I keep to the Hottest Current Female Wrestler and Britani Knight threads. Occasionally, (2%) I might post something just randomly.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  8. #18
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1

    Top 10 posters of the day

    In my opinion, this new feature is promoting postwhoring here. Since it was introduced yesterday, there has been an increase in mindless chatter, spamming and pointless posts, not only in the threads that are designated for this sort of chatter (like the hashtag thread and the CBOT thread), but in the forums where legit topics are trying to be discussed. This increase is a result of some users competing with each other to become the days top poster.

    For me, this isn't healthy for EWN as it just makes the forums look like a load of people babbling incoherently in every thread.

    I'd like to see the feature removed.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #19
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    In my opinion, this new feature is promoting postwhoring here. Since it was introduced yesterday, there has been an increase in mindless chatter, spamming and pointless posts, not only in the threads that are designated for this sort of chatter (like the hashtag thread and the CBOT thread), but in the forums where legit topics are trying to be discussed. This increase is a result of some users competing with each other to become the days top poster.

    For me, this isn't healthy for EWN as it just makes the forums look like a load of people babbling incoherently in every thread.

    I'd like to see the feature removed.
    I agree. I've been bored today, and have posted more than usual, but everything i posted was in context to the topic of the thread, and it wasn't part of a pointless thread either. Just look around I keep seeing posts where I'm like "...what was the point of posting that..it has nothing to do with the subject"
     

  10. #20
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I agree. I've been bored today, and have posted more than usual, but everything i posted was in context to the topic of the thread, and it wasn't part of a pointless thread either. Just look around I keep seeing posts where I'm like "...what was the point of posting that..it has nothing to do with the subject"
    Yeah, I'll admit to posting more because of this function, and still trying to keep everything relevant to the discussion. I don't see this as a good thing to have on the front page.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.