Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    I don't think anyone was trying to be a 'dick' as you put it - just discussing their views on the subject - which is what the forum is for - discussion. Nobody can stop you doing what you want to do - as long as it stays within the rules - that's all people were saying.

If you want to make a thread for pointless discussion - make it, but discuss stuff.....see what I mean? There are ways and means, you just have to have something people can expand on.
    Exactly Polly. I have nothing against Shaz or Austin or Giddy or anything else that wants to be a "postwhore" as some of said, but I just didn't see a point in having numerous threads all basically doing the same thing.

Black Ninja!
    You are correct young Jedi....
    Does that make you Princess Leia?
    Use the force!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    Use the force!
    I'm totally R2-D2... He's awesome. Or an ewok
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Exactly Polly. I have nothing against Shaz or Austin or Giddy or anything else that wants to be a "postwhore" as some of said, but I just didn't see a point in having numerous threads all basically doing the same thing.
    Did it in two threads and it was what those threads were for, same as Giddy and Shaz.

I don't postwhore. I have enlightening posts every single time I put my fingers to this keyboard. I'm a visionary.

(If anyone didn't catch on, I was kidding)
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Sometimes it just needs to be said in a rational and composed manner, I tend to believe that 99% of the users here, are here genuinely to be cool and discuss topics - if you talk to them rationally, they see your point - EWN just has a habit of going so far with that before we degenerate down the route of 'you're a dick', 'no, you're a dick'....

Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    Use the force!
    Dammit man, I have decent hair!

I'm flying Hans tonight!

Black Ninja!
    Sometimes it just needs to be said in a rational and composed manner, I tend to believe that 99% of the users here, are here genuinely to be cool and discuss topics - if you talk to them rationally, they see your point - EWN just has a habit of going so far with that before we degenerate down the route of 'you're a dick', 'no, you're a dick'....

Dammit man, I have decent hair!
    So besides the hair...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    I am strongly considering asking for the whole postcounts to be removed entirely from both the 'Top Ten' and peoples profiles altogether. that should solve the matter.

But at the end of the day, what does it really matter? Doesn't anybody have anything better to do than gripe about this? This is a large part of the problem - this site is not as fun because there's too much ragging on what others are doing.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I am strongly considering asking for the whole postcounts to be removed entirely from both the 'Top Ten' and peoples profiles altogether. that should solve the matter.

But at the end of the day, what does it really matter? Doesn't anybody have anything better to do than gripe about this? This is a large part of the problem - this site is not as fun because there's too much ragging on what others are doing.
    I agree with you Rob this has become stupid, I can't discuss something on here anymore without getting distracted by pointless spam
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!