Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    If it's his last match, I'm all for it. Anything to get him out of a ring forever!
    I'm pretty sure Show vs Shaq will happen anyway, and i think Nash's 'last match' was against HHH so i think they'll keep it that way, i wouldn't really want him wrestling another match with anyone else anyway!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    If it's his last match, I'm all for it. Anything to get him out of a ring forever!
    There are two types of old people. The type that HBK and Sting fit in, who can/could go out to the ring and still steal the show, and then the type Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash fit in to. While seeing people like Nash and Hogan in the ring is a great form of nostalgia, them being in there does more damage than good.

And Kryp, while I like your card, I think we will get a D-Bry vs Sheamus match. Don't get me wrong, I like Barrett, and think he definitely deserves a World title reign, just not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    There are two types of old people. The type that HBK and Sting fit in, who can/could go out to the ring and still steal the show, and then the type Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash fit in to. While seeing people like Nash and Hogan in the ring is a great form of nostalgia, them being in there does more damage than good.

And Kryp, while I like your card, I think we will get a D-Bry vs Sheamus match. Don't get me wrong, I like Barrett, and think he definitely deserves a World title reign, just not yet.
    allright, that are you thoughts, ill deal with it!
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Am I the only one that wants to see Shaq and Show team against Henry and Kane? I think that would be pretty good. Anyways, here's my card.

1: Rock vs. John Cena - 24 minutes
    2: Last Man Standing w/ Micheals ad guest referee: HHH vs. Undertaker - 26 minutes
    3: WWE Title: Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk - 21 minutes
    4: WHC: Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton - 15 minutes
    5: Shaq and Show vs. Kane and Henry - NO DQ - 8 minutes
    6: IC Title: Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust - 9 minutes
    7: Diva's Title: Beth Phoenix vs. Kharma - 9 minutes
    8: Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio - 12 minutes
    9: Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Wade Barrett vs. Sin Cara vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz - 14 minutes