Week 7 is in the books! Week 8 is another inter-divisional week, but first let's take a look at the final scores:
Napoli Ever After beat out the Roma Legionaries 6 to 4, extending their record to 5-1-1. Roma drops to 4-2 on the season, and 1-1 in inter-divisional play.
The Airbourne Flyers flew past the Broc Stars at a speed of 9 to 1, taking sole possession of the 2nd place in the Raw Division, and one of only two playoff spots held by Raw teams right now. The Flyers are now 4-3, while the Stars fall to 0-7.
The Dubs Wubs Wubs felt the cold as they fell to Punks Ice Cream Bars last week. Winning 8 to 2, the Bars move to 5-1-1 and hold a bye-week spot for the playoffs. The Wubs fall to 3-4 and are on a 4-game losing streak after falling to the Roma Legionaries in Week 4.
The Jumping Jmen are jumping for joy as they notch their first win of the season, edging the Zero Nightmares 5-4. The Jmen are still at the bottom looking up at 1-5-1, but look to make an impact in the Raw division. The Nightmares fall to 3-4 and out of a playoff spot.
When the scoreboard reads 10-1, you don't expect to see such a close line as you do in Sully v. Daffy. Sully edged past the Quack Attack in most categories, maintaining his top spot at 6-1. The Quack Attack fell to 3-4, and 0-2 in inter-divisional play.
The Battle of the Robs ended at 8-3, with the Rats edging out the Rhinos. R(ob)'s team moves to 3-4 and into the 6th and final playoff spot, while Robareid's team falls to 2-4-1 and 2.5 GB in the Raw Division.
1) Smackdown won 4-2 again this week, taking the edge at 8-4.
2) Sully, Rehmix, and Punk are the only teams left undefeated in Inter-divisional play.
3) Rehmix lead the league in Home Runs last week at 15.
4) Despite a loss by the Roma Legionaries, both divisional leaders maintained their crown. However, Roma fell out of the top 3 overall. The top 3 spots are all held by Smackdown Teams.
5) Schedule Quirks: Two #1 vs #6 match-ups and a #4 vs #4 match-up.
6) We only have 5 teams with winning records. This bodes well for teams at 2-4-1 or 3-4, since you could currently make it into the playoffs being only 1 game under .500.