Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 425
  1. #131
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I don't think it's just a coincidence...sounds like it's because of the way something is set up in the settings or something? I hope not though, I hope it is just a weird coincidence.
    It's just a weird concidence--I've seen matches flux around all day. Mine went up to 9-2 at one point, I saw one at 5-4 too. One team is just dominating each match-up--like Rob just jumped all over you. It's kinda insane how many runs he's tallied. There is one, Jmen vs Wubs Wubs, that could easily sway the other way that widely--it's close, but Dubs is leading in most categories. Last week we had close ones and one complete track wreck, this week we're looking to have 4/5 good wins and one or two close ones. Just kinda happened.
    D.O.A.

  2. #132
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    For some reason, a lot of match ups have one person dominating the other each week. That must depend on something, but I haven't figured out what yet.

    I dominated the other Rob in our league last week...

    Sadly I think I lost this one. Is R(ob) even paying attention to this league daily? The good thing is, this isn't like Football...you have to pay attention every week the whole year to start winning. Last year in my baseball league, I didn't pay attention once...at one point I was in first place, but at the end of the year I came in last.

    The people who aren't paying attention will eventually show.

  3. #133
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    For some reason, a lot of match ups have one person dominating the other each week. That must depend on something, but I haven't figured out what yet.

    I dominated the other Rob in our league last week...

    Sadly I think I lost this one. Is R(ob) even paying attention to this league daily? The good thing is, this isn't like Football...you have to pay attention every week the whole year to start winning. Last year in my baseball league, I didn't pay attention once...at one point I was in first place, but at the end of the year I came in last.

    The people who aren't paying attention will eventually show.
    Ian. Bloody. Kinsler. Dude's been on a monster tear.

    No, Iunno if Rob's even logged in yet @.@ You can kinda tell by who hasn't made a move yet.
    D.O.A.

  4. #134
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    What do the Xs and Up arrows mean on the depth chart?

  5. #135
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,535
    Blog Entries
    2
    God dammit, Brian Wilson is injured ....

  6. #136
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    What do the Xs and Up arrows mean on the depth chart?
    Very simple:
    ^ Means a player is either A) Announced for the Line-up, or B) The scheduled starter for that day.
    X means the player is NOT announced for the line-up. I've never seen it used on a pitcher.
    D.O.A.

  7. #137
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    What do the Xs and Up arrows mean on the depth chart?
    Arrow means they are playing that day. X means they are not, they usually mean that the person is resting.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  8. #138
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Ah, that's what I figured. Thanks fellas...

    No wonder why I'm losing...

  9. #139
    Wainwright torpedoed my ERA and might cost me the win this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  10. #140
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Wainwright torpedoed my ERA and might cost me the win this week
    It's okay man. I'm sure that you opponent's team will do horribly the rest of the games.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.