David Otunga next to get booted from Nexus?

I feel bad for the guy because I always liked him. The look, the mic talk, and I thought he was a decent wrestler. But the way things went on this most recent RAW episode, he may be close to getting booted.
    WAIT, I think i noticed a pattern. Otunga and Tarver were the only other vocal members of the group when Barrett was not. Barrett WANTED Tarver gone, now he might want Otunga gone. Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel keep their mouths shut all the time and guess what happened....Barrett gift wrapped Otunga to them to win a tag team title. Let's see if McGillicuty and Harris get to talk.

I can't believe I am saying this but I don't want Otunga gone. I want Slater gone. Then get Eli Cottonwood for Nexus xD

Blog Entries
    I think Otunga is next. He and Darren Young need a little more training IMO.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I think Otunga could still learn while on the job and train. In the words on Paul Heyman you can exaggerate their strengths, in Otunga's mic skills and physique and hide their flaws, i.e. don't put him in long matches, etc. TBH I think get rid of Slater, the guy is a dead fish. As a wrestler he's really not that good and his whole gimmick and mic skills, even his look aren't great.

It looks they're going to turn Otunga and have him feud with Nexus. I can't understand why, he's not nearly over enough for it to have any affect on him.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Call me nuts, but I like David Otunga.

But he really does need some more ring work (and butch up his voice). If he can do that then I can see him as a top star.
    Always blame the fat guy.

The man certainly has potential, it just feels rushed. I just feel it could mean so much more if they stretch it out
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The man certainly has potential, it just feels rushed. I just feel it could mean so much more if they stretch it out
    I fully agree with you.

Rushing and forcing a talent down people's throats will never work.

John Cena is still suffering the same backlash for the superpush he got in 2003-2004. He wasn't allowed to grow and get over with the fans. Vince shoved him in the fans faces.
    Always blame the fat guy.

The guy is as green as a Ninja Turtle. He hasn't even perfected that one single move that he's been doing for months now. If it weren't for who he's married to, dude would have been sent back to developmental already.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5