Sheamus now has nothing for him.

Well it now looks like WWE might have run out of ideas for Sheamus. That's what happens when newcomers get "too much too soon." He has been WWE champion twice already, faced Cena and Orton enough times now, already faced Kane and Triple H. Now he has bene facing lower carded talent. What else could be left for him now except for a face off with Undertaker @ Wrestlemania 27? I, by the way, am hoping for that.

If you lose to a comedian, get ready for a decline.

Blog Entries
    I'm sure him losing to Santino Marella, however stupid of an idea it may have been to do, is just the start of a program between him and Morrison, which is what I think could be a good thing, but will probably fail.

What I'm sure will happen is this program will be integrated into a traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match, such that any significance matches between these two will be overshadowed by build-up for the match. It's a shame too, because I was impressed by Morrison vs. Sheamus in that Falls Count Anywhere match on Raw a while back, and I think the two of them could really do well working with each other. Sheamus provides a credible opponent for Morrison to go toe to toe with, building him up, and they could just have Sheamus win the match to make sure he doesn't lose any credibility. Alas, it will not happen I am sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    Well it now looks like WWE might have run out of ideas for Sheamus. That's what happens when newcomers get "too much too soon." He has been WWE champion twice already, faced Cena and Orton enough times now, already faced Kane and Triple H. Now he has bene facing lower carded talent. What else could be left for him now except for a face off with Undertaker @ Wrestlemania 27? I, by the way, am hoping for that.
    Personally I'm just hoping he comes down next week and destroys santino, maybe get into a feud with Morrison their match a while back was awesome. As for him against Taker i don't see that happening unless they send him to smackdown
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Sheamus needs a good run with Either US or IC title, so he doesnt plummit into a yesteryear wannabee.

Blog Entries
    Sheamus should have held the IC title before he became World Champion IMO.

Sheamus doesn't need to worry especially since guys like Triple H, Randy Orton & John Cena have all praised & supported Sheamus. Sheamus is going to be a top guy for a long time. This little incident with Santino is just a start to a new program (probably with Morrison) & you know for a fact Sheamus will beat Santino in a match soon enough.

If they had a match at SS (Team Morrison vs Team Sheamus) who do think will be on the teams?
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

King Sheamus. That is all!
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling