Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    We've all come up with some good creative ideas that would be fun. Here's a bad one... Cena is fired! And then on RAW we meet a new masked wrestler named Mr. Can't-C-Me

Quote Originally Posted by Freder View Post
    We've all come up with some good creative ideas that would be fun. Here's a bad one... Cena is fired! And then on RAW we meet a new masked wrestler named Mr. Can't-C-Me
    Wow...that's like the whole masked Hogan gimmick WWE did for awhile & that was lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Wow...that's like the whole masked Hogan gimmick WWE did for awhile & that was lame.
    they did this with the miz last year as well didnt they.

Does that mean that Rhodes n McInyre won't get their rematch clause? If so I think that is stupid!
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

I like the Miz cashing in part and getting the title but that means he has the wrath of Orton Cena and Barrett/Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I like the Miz cashing in part and getting the title but that means he has the wrath of Orton Cena and Barrett/Nexus
    I really don't see Miz getting involved with the whole Orton/Nexus/Cena storyline especially since he seems to be involved in another storyline at the moment. I don't see Miz attempting to cashing in until sometime early next year. Part of me thinks it will happen at The Royal Rumble or at the Elimination Chamber PPV. Whenever Miz cashes in I really want to see him fail at the cash in & be the first to lose with the MITB cash in. I don't know...it just seems like that's how it should turn out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    I really don't see Miz getting involved with the whole Orton/Nexus/Cena storyline especially since he seems to be involved in another storyline at the moment. I don't see Miz attempting to cashing in until sometime early next year. Part of me thinks it will happen at The Royal Rumble or at the Elimination Chamber PPV. Whenever Miz cashes in I really want to see him fail at the cash in & be the first to lose with the MITB cash in. I don't know...it just seems like that's how it should turn out for him.
    I don't see him being involved with Cena,Orton and Nexus. And I am with you, I want the Miz to be the first man to cash in and fail!

Deepest dwellings of the subconscious mind
    I am loving this Orton-cena-Nexus storyline...so much potential to take it a million different ways. Will Orton retain the belt?? Will Cena turn heel?? Will he go back to SuperCena?? Will cena take over Nexus?? How will Wade Barrett be as WWE champion?? Will Barrett continue to add to the ranks of Nexus?? What about the Cena-Otunga connection?? Is there decent in the Nexus?? So many possibiliites, it really does make for riveting T.V. these days. Love the Stipulations for the Survivor Series as well. I fugured cena would be the special guest referee, but I didn't see the swerve coming...Ingenous!!!

SN: Remember, Miz has up to a year to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase, and he didn't win it a WM, but at the MITB PPV, which gives him some time after WM to cash it in. I hope he does win the title, as I see him emerging as one of the top talents in the WWE right now. Gotta give props to a Real World wannabe that fulfilled his lifelong ambition to be in the WWE, much less flourishing there!!
    I do think it would be most imperative if you left now......

Quote Originally Posted by NecroButcher187 View Post
    I am loving this Orton-cena-Nexus storyline...so much potential to take it a million different ways. Will Orton retain the belt?? Will Cena turn heel?? Will he go back to SuperCena?? Will cena take over Nexus?? How will Wade Barrett be as WWE champion?? Will Barrett continue to add to the ranks of Nexus?? What about the Cena-Otunga connection?? Is there decent in the Nexus?? So many possibiliites, it really does make for riveting T.V. these days. Love the Stipulations for the Survivor Series as well. I fugured cena would be the special guest referee, but I didn't see the swerve coming...Ingenous!!!

SN: Remember, Miz has up to a year to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase, and he didn't win it a WM, but at the MITB PPV, which gives him some time after WM to cash it in. I hope he does win the title, as I see him emerging as one of the top talents in the WWE right now. Gotta give props to a Real World wannabe that fulfilled his lifelong ambition to be in the WWE, much less flourishing there!!
    Finally some unpredictablility in the WWE!

Deepest dwellings of the subconscious mind
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Finally some unpredictablility in the WWE!
    Agreed!!!! Finally the WWE is giving us long-suffering fans something worth being invested in, and it's working like a charm.
    I do think it would be most imperative if you left now......