Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nexus is more important than you think

Now this may just be me, but I don't think Nexus is going to end at SS. I invision them disbanding somewhere round Rumble-Elimination Chamber period.

The Nexus obviously has a higher purpose, and Wade Barret isn't the true leader of Nexus, someone wants to take over the WWE. I wanted Otunga to spill the beans about why they attacked Undertaker, Barret clearly didn't want Otunga to say.

I think Barret will win the title at SS
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

Blog Entries
    I think putting Harris and Miggilicutty in a stable soon to be split is pretty pointless. What about Nexus staying together but Barrett leaving? I also think he will win the belt

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think putting Harris and Miggilicutty in a stable soon to be split is pretty pointless. What about Nexus staying together but Barrett leaving? I also think he will win the belt
    I am fine with this.

Barrett seems to be the type to turn his back on things.

I can see Orton being the leader of Nexus. Randy will RKO Cena at Survivor Series, make Barrett lie down, and making Cenas unconscious hand count three, therefore getting Cena fired. Nexus will come down and attack John, and Randy will punt Cena in the head for good measure. Then the next night on raw he will say that he formed Nexus to help him win the WWE title and keep it. So when they attacked at Fatal 4-Way Sheamus happened to cover Cena first, and he ordered Nexus not to do anything about it before the match cause he didn't want to look suspicious, the reason they beat up Randy on Raw, they were hoping Cena would snap and he would be fired, as he is a threat to the title. It would also explain why Orton RKO'd Cena after the Bragging Rights match, because Orton was going to make Barrett lay down, but Cena made sure Wade won.

Then after a few months, Cena gets his job back the same way Nexus got a job, tearing shit up. Which will lead to Cena vs Orton at WM for the 9001th time. Just guessing.

as for me...nexus is just like heart foudation backl inthe days...the takin over is gone...there just regular people now ...

barret is nexus, why break them up at all?

Quote Originally Posted by brad9993 View Post
    barret is nexus, why break them up at all?
    Because WWE has a habit in breaking up teams.

Blog Entries
    Its obvious WWE prefers singles wrestlers over teams. Remember "The Rockers"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Its obvious WWE prefers singles wrestlers over teams. Remember "The Rockers"?
    The best decision they've made on splitting teams.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cornzone2 View Post
    I can see Orton being the leader of Nexus. Randy will RKO Cena at Survivor Series, make Barrett lie down, and making Cenas unconscious hand count three, therefore getting Cena fired. Nexus will come down and attack John, and Randy will punt Cena in the head for good measure. Then the next night on raw he will say that he formed Nexus to help him win the WWE title and keep it. So when they attacked at Fatal 4-Way Sheamus happened to cover Cena first, and he ordered Nexus not to do anything about it before the match cause he didn't want to look suspicious, the reason they beat up Randy on Raw, they were hoping Cena would snap and he would be fired, as he is a threat to the title. It would also explain why Orton RKO'd Cena after the Bragging Rights match, because Orton was going to make Barrett lay down, but Cena made sure Wade won.

Then after a few months, Cena gets his job back the same way Nexus got a job, tearing shit up. Which will lead to Cena vs Orton at WM for the 9001th time. Just guessing.
    In any normal world this would never happen, in wwe it might just happen.