Raw Getting Better?

This Episode Of Raw Was Entertaining! It Had Everything I Wanted And More, Then I Expected! I'm Finally Getting Old School(Attitude) Fans Interested Into This Show! Keep It Up, And I Had No Problems With The Past Few Weeks!
    Words Starting With Caps Is My Signature

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WBJ View Post
    This Episode Of Raw Was Entertaining! It Had Everything I Wanted And More, Then I Expected! Keep It Up, And I Had No Problems With The Past Few Weeks!
    I'm Finally Getting Old School(Attitude) Fans Interested Into This Show!

How did you manage that?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I'm Finally Getting Old School(Attitude) Fans Interested Into This Show!

How did you manage that?
    He's Vince McMahon give him a break!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    On topic: It's been great these past couple of weeks. Good matches, comedy, a few non - PG segments, and solid storylines. And this is even before the EC PPV. Imagine how good it will be once we're that much closer to Wrestlemania!

I wouldn't really class Attitude Era old school but I digress! The product as a whole does tend to improve around WM, the question is can it be maintained after?

My big complaint with Raw last night was CM Punk vs. The Miz. Am I the only one who thought the timing during that match was piss poor? They sputtered through it like it was a divas match, complete with awkward grappling and wild air punching. Even setting up the next spots was done painstakingly slowly. Then to have San Diego apparently checking out some other show on their cell phones, because they sure weren't making noise for Raw... I don't know, truly I'm ranting but supremely dissappointed nonetheless with two guys who I've seen put on matches 1000x better.

I don't remember the ending to that match, and honestly I kind of lost track of Raw for the most part during this match but I had it in the background. The early part of the show wasn't too bad though. It featured barely any wrestling but had some interesting segments. The John Cena/Ryder thing was pretty alright. You feel bad for Ryder being it's the day before Valantines Day, EVE YOU BITCH!

I was glad to see Undertaker is losing the mop top, though.

Shhhh... I think people can hear you...