Even Supers Botch

Randy Orton botched an rko on Big Show during his match. It was followed with a very clear "You F***** Up" chant. Is it just me or lately has orton looked pretty unstable with his matches, botching and off pace? Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Of course Supers botch. Even the almighty CM Punk - there were several botches in his 5 star match with Cena at MITB. Orton isn't as good a wrestler as Punk though, so he does botch more often. Plus he botches even more when hes not working a regular match, and tries something new - like whenever he tries to put someone through the announcer's table..it doesn't go as planned.

Blog Entries
    While nobody is immune to botching, that particular botch was more Show's fault.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    While nobody is immune to botching, that particular botch was more Show's fault.
    Agreed, Show botched that, as he didn't lay out for the RKO the first time.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    It was kind of disappointing. I mean, i enjoyed seeing Orton do the hanging ddt on show, but then it was a let done seeing the RKO be messed up

I haven't seen raw yet but from what I read It sounds like a very ugly botch. I gave randy the benefit of doubt though seeing as how it was on his signature move... That he does multiple times a night. At this point muscle memory should kick in and he'd almost have to go out of his way to botch it. I'll watch it in the morning though and come to my conclusion then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Agreed, Show botched that, as he didn't lay out for the RKO the first time.
    Completely Randy Orton fault he stumbled when he should have fallen to the mat with the big show even big show yelled something at Orton
    just watched it over like 5 times

Apparently last night was botchamania. During the Eve - Cena love segment, at exactly the 9 second mark, you can get kane tapped on by a rolled up piece of paper, most likely a script. Script writer we wish you the best of luck on future endeavors.

Here is THAT video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufAI-HeAanE

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth has set ME free View Post
    Apparently last night was botchamania. During the Eve - Cena love segment, at exactly the 9 second mark, you can get kane tapped on by a rolled up piece of paper, most likely a script. Script writer we wish you the best of luck on future endeavors.

Here is THAT video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufAI-HeAanE

oh no a mistake on live tv nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!