Thread: Evolve & DGUSA

Evolve & DGUSA

Hi Everyone not sure if i should post this here if its in the wrong place then move it.

I am becoming increasingly interested in EVOLVE & DGUSA lately but i can't find a link to any of there shows do any of you know or have one?

Thanks in advance!!

Hey, I forgot to reply to your PM because I was too tired

DGUSA is probably one of the hardest companies to pirate from, because they're pretty stringent about finding and deleting any links to their material. Even on the couple of private wrestling torrent sites on the internet, there are hardly any torrents of their shows... and a couple of shows that I've personally uploaded for people in the past have been taken down. (although one was because of megaupload being shut down)

I ended up buying some of their 2011 shows from their WWNLive website, (just the ones that had good cards/hype... as a rule of thumb, they usually only have one good show out of their three-day weekends - sometimes two, but never three) and you can now buy any of their back catalogue shows on demand for $15/£10. The picture/production quality of the shows on there is very, VERY variable though, since most of the newer ones were broadcast live over the internet.

tl;dr: Legit, coin-costing methods are pretty much the only method of seeing DGUSA, I'm afraid. Nobody seems to be capping it. EVOLVE shows seem to make their way on the internet. (but I can't be arsed with most of them)

DGUSA kinda sucks compared to the Japanese Dragon Gate though, tbh... And there's a website that can be easily found on google that uploads all their Infinity episodes and PPVs and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Hey, I forgot to reply to your PM because I was too tired

DGUSA is probably one of the hardest companies to pirate from, because they're pretty stringent about finding and deleting any links to their material. Even on the couple of private wrestling torrent sites on the internet, there are hardly any torrents of their shows... and a couple of shows that I've personally uploaded for people in the past have been taken down. (although one was because of megaupload being shut down)

I ended up buying some of their 2011 shows from their WWNLive website, (just the ones that had good cards/hype... as a rule of thumb, they usually only have one good show out of their three-day weekends - sometimes two, but never three) and you can now buy any of their back catalogue shows on demand for $15/£10. The picture/production quality of the shows on there is very, VERY variable though, since most of the newer ones were broadcast live over the internet.

tl;dr: Legit, coin-costing methods are pretty much the only method of seeing DGUSA, I'm afraid. Nobody seems to be capping it. EVOLVE shows seem to make their way on the internet. (but I can't be arsed with most of them)

DGUSA kinda sucks compared to the Japanese Dragon Gate though, tbh... And there's a website that can be easily found on google that uploads all their Infinity episodes and PPVs and everything.
    Thanks for that will definitely look it up!!

DGUSA.TV usually has some good deals, and ebay is another good place to buy them, like I found some really cheap one time in a lot but got out bidded.

They're selling one of their upcoming iPPVs for $1