Banned
    Blog Entries

Kane vs Randy Orton

On Friday Night Smack down Kane interrupted the Daniel Bryan, and Orton match. Kane then finished of Smack down by choke slamming Orton. If we all remember Kane last match last year before he returned, was indeed against Orton, and he lost. If we also remember this Smack down after Kane choke slammed Orton, he picked up a mic, and said welcome back Orton. I think he probably want's Oton to embrace hate since he came back, and this will lead to a Wrestlemania match, and Orton will become victorious once again..huh. This is just burring people.

Quote Originally Posted by MR Boss View Post
    On Friday Night Smack down Kane interrupted the Daniel Bryan, and Orton match. Kane then finished of Smack down by choke slamming Orton. If we all remember Kane last match last year before he returned, was indeed against Orton, and he lost. If we also remember this Smack down after Kane choke slammed Orton, he picked up a mic, and said welcome back Orton. I think he probably want's Oton to embrace hate since he came back, and this will lead to a Wrestlemania match, and Orton will become victorious once again..huh. This is just burring people.
    When did he ever stop??

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    When did he ever stop??

I never meant he stopped.

May I also add if Randy, and Kane do wrestle at Wrestlermania, and when Randy wins what the heck is Kane going to do next. Is Kane still going to try, and make people embrace hate, because so far he has failed once, and will fail again.

Randy will probably try to save Aksana, next Friday, but Kane will destroy him again.

Blog Entries
    Hmm Orton vs Kane at WM 28 it's looking like.

Dunno if I'll enjoy this or not to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I was excited when I read the spoilers, two of my favourites!

I really can't wait for this match, Wrestlemania just got even better!
    ^^This^^

Blog Entries
    Come on dude, another Kane vs Orton thread? Really? We have tons already.

Blog Entries
    I like the idea of Kane vs Orton at WM. It keeps Orton away from the world title while keeping him and Kane relevant. WM is shaping up to be one of the best.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    To me this is a perfect way to start slowly turning Orton heel. Think about Kanes whole embracing the hate and that it failed with Cena, he in turn wants to get Orton to embrace the hate. Have Orton go back to the head punting viper he was before. Could be interesting...depending on where they go with things

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    To me this is a perfect way to start slowly turning Orton heel.
    It would leave only Sheamus as a top face on SD so I don't see this happening.
    Big Show as a SD top face ? Perhaps for the WWE but I don't see him as a threat as he lose almost everything he starts.