Blog Entries
    - use red ring ropes
    - use the old raw set from 2001
    - bring back the spanish announce table
    - turn king heel and bring back jr... have cole do backstage interviews
    - use the old raw theme song from 2001
    - bring back the hardcore, european, light heavyweight title
    - retire the us title, bring the ic title to raw
    - retire the divas/women title & release all the divas, just make it a man's sport, women should never belong in wrestling
    - get rid of the gm crap and have regal be the commissioner
    - stop watering down wrestlers and have them put on great fast paced matches
    - go back to pg-14 or better yet go up a level to rated m for mature
    - have titles be defended more often and make storylines interesting again
    - form good tag teams
    - have everyone on the roster be involved in some angle
    - reduce the ammount of commercials, stop having commercials during a match and ffs there is a commercial after every segment
    - get rid of the brand extension crap and have stars appear on both shows, it worked back then and they had a bigger roster then too, so it can work now also
    - reduce the house shows so wrestlers can stay healthy and get more break
    - get rid of superstars and nxt, bring back sunday night heat
    - have more violence, sex, and profanity, more edgy stuff that made this company billions and go it skyrocketing ratings of 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    - have titles be defended more often and make storylines interesting again
    - form good tag teams
    - reduce the house shows so wrestlers can stay healthy and get more break
    Firstly, you have too much time on your hands.

And I agree with the points above.
    Always blame the fat guy.

Use red ring ropes? They're just ropes. Who cares.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

- have more violence, sex, and profanity, more edgy stuff that made this company billions and go it skyrocketing ratings of 8.1
    Yeah, because we want more Katie Vick and May Young giving birth to a hand... or Yeah, look how well it's working for TNA...

Seriously, the stuff DarkSide quoted are the only good ideas mentioned. The rest varied from bad ideas to "Why?"

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Use red ring ropes? They're just ropes. Who cares.
    Mr. McMahon could learn something from this indian proverb. "I had no shoes and complained,
    until I met a man who had no feet."

Releasing all the divas is a great way to come under fire. Be a PR nightmare and not to mention lose a shit ton of viewers.

Women are people too McMahon. Stay classy

Blog Entries
    divas bring in viewers? are you watching the same show as I am. If you see the numbers, ratings drop during diva segments, and has been this way for years. People take a washroom break or get something to eat during diva segment. Nobody cares about divas, they are a waste of time quite frankly.

Why not use those 5-8 minutes to hype up a match or do a promo about a storyline, people always complain how ppvs have weak buildup, here is 8 minutes they could use.

Besides if everyone thinks whatever I posted is a bad idea, I guess you guys haven't watched wwe from 1998-2002, because almost everything I mentioned on that list was what wwe was doing back then... ratings were high, buy rates were high, most fans were happy. I don't care if you think attitude era was cheesy or stupid because of sexual segments, it brought more money and thats what WWE wants: MORE Numbers, More Money.

I find it hard to believe anyone didn't enjoy the attitude era, the show was at its top. Austin made the most money for the company than anyone.

Once again read my list, go over it, about 90% of that is what WWE used and it made them successful. Numbers don't lie. It was a great time.
    If this was the year 2000 and internet was as popular as it is now, very few people would be bitching, and every week we wouldn't get a 'worse raw ever' thread... yet this thread wouldn't even exist.

Don't matter. Still not a wise business choice.

WWE wasn't as big a corporation then as it is now.

Almost guarantee that they'll catch endless shit from woman support groups and even stock holders.

Women are capable of bringing in ratings. TNA highest rated segments have always been the knockout segments. There's some great female talent out there that can actually work entertaining matches. If you don't like women's wrestling at all, that's your opinion, just sating that I don't agree.

Also. If by any chance my "stay classy" offended you in any way shape or form, I apologize.

Blog Entries
    I still don't get the red ring ropes suggestion.

Besides if everyone thinks whatever I posted is a bad idea, I guess you guys haven't watched wwe from 1998-2002, because almost everything I mentioned on that list was what wwe was doing back then... ratings were high, buy rates were high, most fans were happy. I don't care if you think attitude era was cheesy or stupid because of sexual segments, it brought more money and thats what WWE wants: MORE Numbers, More Money.
    You know what's missing in this equation? Competition! The reason ratings were so high was because two organizations were giving everything they had on Monday Nights for Wrestling. If one wrestling show blew, they went to the other to make their point.

I find it hard to believe anyone didn't enjoy the attitude era, the show was at its top. Austin made the most money for the company than anyone.
    When it was on it was easy to enjoy. Looking back, there were a lot of moments that aren't as memorable as we thought they were.

Once again read my list, go over it, about 90% of that is what WWE used and it made them successful. Numbers don't lie. It was a great time.
    If this was the year 2000 and internet was as popular as it is now, very few people would be bitching, and every week we wouldn't get a 'worse raw ever' thread... yet this thread wouldn't even exist.
    Nope. You'll see people complain that this generation of wrestlers weren't as good as the last generation, like I've been hearing during the 90s and the 80s when I was a kid. The internet made watching TV wrestling much harder to do because all we hear about is complaints and then get video of other organizations where the wrestling is tons better without the storyline. I doubt the Monday Night Wars would even have it's high ratings if the internet existed as it does now.