Blog Entries

Against All Odds 2012

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
    Bobby Roode (champion) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm vs. Bully Ray
    Gunner (w/ Eric Bischoff) vs. Garett Bischoff (w/ Hulk Hogan)
    CHALLENGE MATCH
    “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles vs Kazarian (w/Christopher Daniels)
    TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Matt Morgan & Crimson (champions) vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus
    X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH
    Austin Aries (champion) vs Alex Shelley
    KNOCKOUTS TITLE MATCH
    Gail Kim (champion) vs Tara
    #1 CONTENDER’S MATCH - X DIVISION
    Jesse Sorensen vs Zema Ion
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Overall pretty good card 2 X Division matches, 2 challenges/grudge matches with mid card/ a occassional Main Eventer,, Knockouts, Tag Teams, and World title.....
    7 matches wouldn't be surprise to see 1 more match added maybe??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    CHALLENGE MATCH
    TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH
    KNOCKOUTS TITLE MATCH
    My Predictions....
    World title- Abyss returns and attack Bully Ray, thus Hardy and Storm stay in the title picture the next 2 months winner-Roode
    Hogan/Bischoff- feud continues on- winner- Garrett
    Challenge- Styles and Kaz, Daniels help Kaz win thus Daniels and Styles feud goes on- Winner- Kaz
    Tag titles- push Magnus and Joe- winner and new champs- Magnus and Joe
    X- Division #1 contender- tough decision, but winner- Ion
    thus
    X Divison Title- A double is the top star, but Shelly deserves one run winner- Alex Shelly
    Knockouts title, Tara deserves the win, but Velvet Sky might be getting another push- thus winner- Gail Kim

God i hope so much that they put the tittles on Joe and Magnus , i think Morgan had gone back over as he certainly hasn't improved , and I honstly dont know were crimsons unbeaten streak is going and for some reason I dont think TNA know either.

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    I also hope, tonight will be Joe and Magnus' Night but not only because it will open up the tag division, in time for the McMg Return at some point this year, but i see the Crimson and Morgan as a good time, their competive rivalry that has surpased into a kinda bromance, that you know is going to boil over at some point. I Think Undefeated Streaks are the 2 way thing of Pro Wrestling one it boosts you up the ladder quickly, but means your matches loose interest, and therefore its harder to get geniunly over, i believe Crimson could be thrown back to sqaure one when his streak is brocken.

as for everything else on the Card; The only one disappiontment is Sorenson vs Ion because i'd've hoped the Shelley vs Aries feud would continue it looks like Shelley will just be used as more Fodder for the X-Division Champion.

apart from that it looks like a solid card, that although it doesn't promise big twists and show stopping matches, will be another step towards the growth of TNA and its talent

but as Coficous said; "A Journey of a thousend miles, begins with a single step"
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    So it look like as I said, another match will be added as Robbie E will defend the TV title.... against who is the question????

Blog Entries
    And by hook or crook Bobby Roode is still champion!!!

I thought this was a pretty solid PPV. I would love to see Gunner win the TV title and start a feud with Garrett over it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    Good PPV. The only think that annoyed me was the Gunner vs Garrett match. Garrett should not be pushed to the moon like this. Its just ridiculous. Having him feud with Gunner, feud with his dad Eric, and having Hulk Hogan put him over when Hogan could have done this with another promising TNA wrestler makes me hate this storyline even more. I hope it ends and Gunner could be put into something much more suitable for him like actually getting pushed to the main event.

Sorry for the rant. Good PPV though. With Russo no longer apart of the TNA creative team, things will get better and better for TNA.
    Agreeable
    The placing of the match totally killed the crowd after it was fired up after the X division title match, tag title and AJ vs Kaz..... should had been after the TV title match!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    CHALLENGE MATCH
    TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH
    KNOCKOUTS TITLE MATCH

Bobby Roode (champion) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm vs. Bully Ray-B would and should say A many direction to go afterwards..

Gunner (w/ Eric Bischoff) vs. Garett Bischoff (w/ Hulk Hogan)-D was way to long for Garrett..
    CHALLENGE MATCH
    “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles vs Kazarian (w/Christopher Daniels)-B great match involved 3 guys who made TNA what it is..
    TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Matt Morgan & Crimson (champions) vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus-C could and should be B, interesting what will happen in the tag title now???
    X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH
    Austin Aries (champion) vs Alex Shelley-A Paparazzi Productions match of the Night....
    KNOCKOUTS TITLE MATCH
    Gail Kim (champion) vs Tara-C good match and good story surrounding but could been better
    Jesse Sorensen vs Zema Ion-C was kinda a short match due to Jesse getting hurt..
    TV title challenge
    Robbie E vs Shannon Moore-D for being a rush..hopefully more iinvolving the tv title in weeks to come??
    Grade C was a great PPV but it had it weak spots particularly one match that should been much earlier on the card...