1st Pay per view of 2012 this Sunday January 8, 2012
Heres the card and below are whom I think will win...
* Gunner vs. RVD
* Pope Dinero vs. Devon
* Kurt Angle vs. James Storm
* Monster's Ball Match: Bully Ray vs. Abyss (Abyss must rejoin Immortal if he loses)
* TNA X-Division Title Match: Austin Aries © vs. Kid Kash vs. Jesse Sorensen vs. Zema Ion
* TNA Tag Team Title Match: Matt Morgan & Crimson © vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus
* TNA Knockouts Title Match: Gail Kim © vs. Mickie James
* TNA World Title Match: Bobby Roode © vs. Jeff Hardy
My predicted winners
RVD- I think a win a a rematch is in store
Pope Dinero- Devon sons will get involved and thus continuing this feud
Kurt Angle- after 2 losses to Storm, Angle will get a win somehow with some underhanded tatic
Abyss- think he will officially be free of Immortal
Austin Aries- would like to say some else, but seeing who TNA going have at house shows after Aries will remain champ
No contest for the tag titles.- thus setting up a rematch and hopefully a good push for Joe and Magnus, but both teams should benefit from a good feud.
Mickie James- thinking another Knockout title reign is in the future.
Bobby Roode- continue the Hardy feud, maybe even insert Angle and Storm in the next 2 months???