Hybrid View

The Old WWF Website.

Back in the WWF attitude era days, Most people weren't using a computer then. I was young during the attitude era. Although i got to watch it, i never got to see an actual WWF Website.

Does anyone have a picture of it or something of what it looks like? Or can someone tell me it was like. Im just wondering what it was like.

I remember it vaguely being the full page. Not centered in the middle. Think it was blue and black, sorry, no picture though!
    It's Not Arrogance, It's Destiny!

I remember Jim Ross used to have a blog on it he would update every Friday, it wasn't in Kayfabe and he even spoke freely about Chris Jericho and the possibility of him joining the WWF, I had never seen Jericho at this point and I remember being extremely excited when Ross said this guy was the Shawn Michaels of his generation, since HBK was a favourite of mine and this was around mid 1999 and Shawn was retired I thought this was the closest I was ever going to get.

I miss JR's blogs, he was brilliant, the crap he writes now is just Public Relations nonsense with him terrified to upset any higher ups in Stamford, back in 99 he was writing very honest, knowledgeable, enjoyable blogs that informed the average Joe Wrestling fan like me on things I didn't know/Understand

Quote Originally Posted by WF™ - Original Member! View Post
    I remember Jim Ross used to have a blog on it he would update every Friday, it wasn't in Kayfabe and he even spoke freely about Chris Jericho and the possibility of him joining the WWF, I had never seen Jericho at this point and I remember being extremely excited when Ross said this guy was the Shawn Michaels of his generation, since HBK was a favourite of mine and this was around mid 1999 and Shawn was retired I thought this was the closest I was ever going to get.

I miss JR's blogs, he was brilliant, the crap he writes now is just Public Relations nonsense with him terrified to upset any higher ups in Stamford, back in 99 he was writing very honest, knowledgeable, enjoyable blogs that informed the average Joe Wrestling fan like me on things I didn't know/Understand
    I remember that! It was kind of like a dirt sheet except without the spoilers.