BWA looking for new writer!!!

We are currently looking for a new writer to help with our show. You will be responsible for finding matches, writing out segments and coming up with new feuds. It is preferred that the person be in EWNCW/BWA but it is not necessary. Past experience is NOT needed. Please explain why it is you wish to join. pm Me Krysys or SEZ and we will get back to you when we choose. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    We are currently looking for a new writer to help with our show. You will be responsible for finding matches, writing out segments and coming up with new feuds. It is preferred that the person be in EWNCW/BWA but it is not necessary. Past experience is NOT needed. Please explain why it is you wish to join. pm Me Krysys or SEZ and we will get back to you when we choose. Thank you.
    Damn man :S

First HWA and you guys as well.

Hope you find someone

Bump it up
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    Bolded for arrogance BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
    "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena, your current EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion as of 10/30/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kicked View Post
    but the first time a kid in a Cena t-shirt did the "You Can't See Me" hand/face wave I knew I had to jump back in.
    What's up BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

Blog Entries
    ah man id love to be a member of BWA Creative, especially now, but no time sorry guys.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...