Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

WWF VS WWE Matches

WWF vs WWE Supercard

1) Singles Match
    Owen Hart vs Rey Mysterio

2) 6 Man Tag Team Match
    The Legion Of Doom,The Natural Disasters & The Bushwackers VS The New Age Outlaws, The Hart Dynasty & MNM

3) Divas Match
    Luna Vicon vs Lita

4) 30 Minute Submission Iron Man Match
    Ric Flair vs Chris Jericho Vs Bob Backlund Vs Chris Benoit

5) Boiler Room Brawl
    Early 1990'S Undertaker vs Mankind

6) Big Man Match
    Kamala vs Umaga

7) WWF Vs WWE Undisputed Champion
    Bret Hart vs HHH

8) Fan Fave vs Fan Fave
    Hulk 'one dimensional' Hogan vs John 'Squarehead' Cena
    after about a minute the ring gets blown up so that both can get the hell out the business and leave the wrestling to people who can and not just people who sell merch!
    "How do you learn to fall off a 20ft ladder thats what i want to know!" - Good Ol' JR

Blog Entries
    Personally:
    *I don't believe that the Owen VS Rey would be anything special. Yes, Owen was a great performer and Rey is a great performer, but I just wouldn't pay to see it.
    *A 6 Man Tag Team is a hectic match already. I believe that would be a pretty good match. Especially with LOD, NAO, and MNM.
    *Luna was not a very good wrestler. I think the match would be horrible.
    *Change The 30 Minutes to 60 Minutes, and that match would be great.
    *With the Broiler Room, I was perfectly fine with the late 90's Undertaker against Mankind.
    *Kamala wasn't a very good performer due to his character, so I don't think that match would be good.
    *Hart VS HHH would be brilliant.
    *I agree with the Hogan and Cena thing. lmfao.

So out of the 8, I like about 4, lol.
    Good Ideas!!!

I will borrow from your layout:

WWF vs WWE Supercard

1) Singles Match
    Giant Gonzalez VS The Great Khali ......just kidding.... Mr. Perfect VS Jericho

2) 6 Man Tag Team Match
    The Legion Of Doom, The Original Demolition & The Rockers VS The New Age Outlaws, Rated RKO, & Booker T/Goldust

3) Divas Match
    Luna Vicon vs Lita (wouldn't change this one)

4) 30 Minute Submission Iron Man Match
    Ric Flair vs Chris Jericho Vs Bob Backlund Vs Chris Benoit (wouldn't change this one)

5) Boiler Room Brawl
    Early 1990'S Undertaker vs Mankind (add Kane and Papa Shango and make it a fatal 4 way)

6) Big Man Match
    Giant Gonzalez VS The Great Khali

7) WWF Vs WWE Undisputed Champion
    Bret Hart vs The Rock

8) Fan Fave vs Fan Fave
    Ultimate Warrior vs John Cena in a 1 hour iron man. LOL

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Haha cheers for the input, personally I prefer early 90s deadman taker was just sooooo scary, was going to include a match like Doink & Papa Shango vs Crush and The Ultimate Warrior but then realised that there was no wwe era performer in there, Yeh I am not a great fan of divas but i was going on that Lita could be trying to avoid Luna going psycho and then win with a roll up, the match would last like 2 minutes which is long enough for a divas match imo. Orginially had Bret in the submission match but then thought there were no other great 90's champs so put in Bob Backlund instead. I liked Kamalla although to me Umaga is the perfect example of a big wrestler being a god wrestler
    "How do you learn to fall off a 20ft ladder thats what i want to know!" - Good Ol' JR

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Haha wow a one hour drinks break at the end! that would be great, not a fan of either of them but its a good card I like the Jericho vs Perfect match jealous I didnt think of that myself. Wanted to do something with the 4 horseman but realised that with using the new age outlaws in the tag match I couldnt because it would be four horseman vs DX (HHH,HBK & NAO)

I wanted to change my big man match to Andre vs Big Show, but it wouldn't let me edit.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Not a fan of show, dont think hes a good worker, nice bloke and good when hes face but its rare you see a match with him and go WOW!

It would be more of just seeing those two freakishly sized individuals standing in the same ring that would have me watching it.

I think Vader vs Umaga would be pretty good, two big guys who could take it to the air.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    That would be sweet in a ladder match with a free meal ticket at the top

Cool idea, also gonna steal your format......

1) Singles Match - Mr. Perfect vs Kurt Angle

2) 6 Man Tag Team Match The Legion Of Doom, Hart Foundation, Demolition vs. Los Guerreros, MNM, Hardyz

3) Divas Match Sable in 98 vs Trish Stratus

4) 30 Minute Submission Iron Man Match Ricky Steamboat vs Chris Benoit

5) Boiler Room Brawl Mankind vs Sheamus

6) Big Man Match Undertaker vs Big Show

7) WWF Vs WWE Undisputed Champion The Rock vs. Randy Orton

8) Fan Fave vs Fan Fave Stone Cold vs John Cena