Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fresh Member

WrestleMania 27 Wish List

My Mania 27 Wish list
    John Cena (F) Vs Wade Barrett (H)
    Nexus storyline pays off with barrett winning royal rumble
    And deciding to take on John Cena who wins the WWE championship in the elimination chamber. Thinking it will be an easy win since he owns Cena.
    How it goes down -
    Cena finally gives him his payback in a really intense fast and hard slams kinda match. Barret comes out on top but is completely spent to sell the match instead of his own glory. While Cena puts him way over in his own typical over acting way =D

Money In The Bank TLC Battle Royal -
    Set-up -
    Nexus takes control of the money in the bank match by making sure Otunga, Gabriel, that wendy's guy & the fat one. Sorry bout that to their fans? make it in the match. And EVERY jobber and B-list star that the WWE feels deserves a Mania match to give it it's usual star power of every guy wwe refuses to push hard but know that they should.
    How it goes down -
    The members of Nexus come out first, setting up ladders in the ring to build a fort reminiscent of the Hardy Vs Edge and Christian days. They then set up tables around and in the ring im saying like 8 at the least. 20 foot ladders and 16 foot ladders around the ring already set up like the usual money in the bank matches
    Spots -
    Gabriel 450 off ladder onto someone through the table that the rest of nexus set up for him. John Morrison does some of his supposed high risk parkour stuff. Wendy neck breaker off a vertical ladder and through a table. and whatever else. Nexus defend their fort from all comers for as long as they can then it becomes every man for himself.
    Do not care who wins

Sting Vs Taker
    Only cause it should be WCW themed. It's mania and its meant to be a showcase not a story

Triple H (F) Vs CM Punk (H) - Street Fight
    Basic Grudge Match - CM Punk Attacks Trips Family for great heat. They have an absolutely brutal brawl with triple H coming out on top bringing back the old skool brawls for the new fans

Rey Mysterio (F) Vs Big Show (H)
    It's been done a million times. but never at mania and not since the wwe changed markets. Then they as with all the other matches on the card go all out.

Batista Vs Goldberg
    So that WCW gets one win on the PPV plus this would be an intense big man match to define two of the biggest men ever's careers

And the technical match
    Daniel Bryan (F) Vs Shawn Michaels (F)
    How can this not be a classic match?
    Hugs afterwards and then super kick and DX Shrug =D

Kane Vs Sheamus - World Title
    They needed something right? o_0

Natalya Vs Trish Stratus
    I'm only dreaming with this one =D

That's 6 Great Matches and the usual bad ones
    More then enough Mania Moments
    Never gonna happen but it'd be great
    Opinions?

Fresh Member
    If this needs to be posted somewhere else, let me know. Im unaware of where what goes right now

I think this goes in "be your own booker"

Nonetheless, I like the matches!

Blog Entries
    It does sound cool, however it would only happen in a video game.

Wrestlemania 27
    No Royal Rumble winner featured in a heavyweight title match.
    Unified WWE title: John Cena vs. Randy Orton - the best two for this scenario.
    Undertaker vs. Sheamus - Only active top level main event performer he hasn't faced yet.
    Rey Mysterio vs. Kaval - Great showcase this would be.
    Christian vs. Edge - Everyone wants this!
    Divas title: Natalya vs. Melina - The two divas who I think get the most over with fans.
    CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan - wait til here to do this.
    Money in the Bank match: Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Drew McIntyre, Alberto Del Rio, Kofi Kingston, MVP, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, John Morrison, R-Truth.
    I can't think of where to put Miz. He would have already cashed in MITB, won title then lost it before Wrestlemania.
    Last edited by AndyWonder; 10-26-2010 at 12:01 AM.

Fresh Member

The idea of no royal rumble winner in the main event is silly. It's what it was made for and what it should always be used for.

You completely forgot Big Show who deserves a title shot for taking the biggest comedy bullet for the collective team since this new kids stuff. He's obviously getting a big push at the moment. I only mention this because you mentioned miz who got equal screen time during the recent PPV storyline.

John Cena Vs Orton was done 3 manias ago. It was boring even with trips.

True on the Sheamus point for taker but that match would be a horrible way for taker to possibly retire. Sure you could throw the heat of beating the streak on sheamus but the character is already starting to ware out.

Rey Rey does 25% of the moves he used to and Kaval is nowhere near over enough with WWE's new kid market to have a singles match at a mania.

Christian Vs Edge should be saved for next mania that is held in canada.

CM Punk Vs Bryan would be good but both are going to be an main eventers one day so maybe pay that off later? but since both their opponents are retired that would be the obvious solution. Also with the WCW theme they could do the DX Vs NWO match we all wanted when scott hall was in shape xD

Your MITB seems horrible to me. There's no substance ladder match wise and it would be a total bore? sorry if you disagree but yeah. True on the sheamus point for taker but that match would be a horrible way for taker to possibly retire. Sure you could throw the heat of beating the streak on sheamus but the character is already starting to ware out.

Now flame me son =]

So basically you hated everything he thought of? I prefer his to yours anyway. Heaps of Nexus at MITB match? Nexus would be gone. And Kane vs Sheamus and HHH vs Punk. Where's the rivalries in those matches? Why not have HHH vs Sheamus? But I have to agree with you on having no Rumble winner being stupid.
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    Wrestlemania 27
    No Royal Rumble winner featured in a heavyweight title match.
    Unified WWE title: John Cena vs. Randy Orton - the best two for this scenario.
    Undertaker vs. Sheamus - Only active top level main event performer he hasn't faced yet.
    Rey Mysterio vs. Kaval - Great showcase this would be.
    Christian vs. Edge - Everyone wants this!
    Divas title: Natalya vs. Melina - The two divas who I think get the most over with fans.
    CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan - wait til here to do this.
    Money in the Bank match: Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Drew McIntyre, Alberto Del Rio, Kofi Kingston, MVP, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, John Morrison, R-Truth.
    I can't think of where to put Miz. He would have already cashed in MITB, won title then lost it before Wrestlemania.
    This would be a great Mania! I agree about Natalya and Melina - luckily, they're my two favourite divas at the moment. Melina has a bit of heat on her atm, though - that's why she lost so badly on raw
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Blog Entries
    Randy Orton vs CM Punk - WWE title (Punk, being the last Raw superstar eliminated from the Rumble, becomes number one contender after winning a non-title match on Raw.)

Edge vs Christian - World's Heavyweight Title (Edge wins against Kane and Christian winning the Rumble match)

John Cena vs Undertaker (Cena reveals that it was him behind Nexus attacking Taker to lessen the "big dogs" which can stand up to his new regime with Nexus now that he runs the group after taking out Barett)

Kaval vs Rey Mysterio vs Kofi Kingston - Triple Threat for the reactivated Cruiserweight/Light Heavyweight Championship

Gail Kim vs Natalya - Divas Championship

Daniel Bryan vs Alberto del Rio - Intercontinental Championship (Not really sure how to play this out since it's inter-promotional)

The Miz vs Triple H (Miz cashes in MITB after a Cena vs Orton vs HHH champ match. The Game felt dissed and beats down the Miz. I think this will really help elevate Mr. Awesome. Feuding with other mid-carders doesn't help a lot in raising his stock)

Money in the Bank - Sheamus, John Morrison, Wade Barret, Justin Gabriel, MVP, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Kane (Morisson for the win)

Don't know what to do with Big Show...
    Last edited by Hesterica; 11-01-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesterica View Post
    Randy Orton vs CM Punk - WWE title (Punk, being the last Raw superstar eliminated from the Rumble, becomes number one contender after winning a non-title match on Raw.)

Edge vs Christian - World's Heavyweight Title (Edge wins against Kane and Christian winning the Rumble match)

John Cena vs Undertaker (Cena reveals that it was him behind Nexus attacking Taker to lessen the "big dogs" which can stand up to his new regime with Nexus now that he runs the group after taking out Barett)

Kaval vs Rey Mysterio vs Kofi Kingston - Triple Threat for the reactivated Cruiserweight/Light Heavyweight Championship

Gail Kim vs Natalya - Divas Championship

Daniel Bryan vs Alberto del Rio - Intercontinental Championship (Not really sure how to play this out since it's inter-promotional)

The Miz vs Triple H (Miz cashes in MITB after a Cena vs Orton vs HHH champ match. The Game felt dissed and beats down the Miz. I think this will really help elevate Mr. Awesome. Feuding with other mid-carders doesn't help a lot in raising his stock)

Money in the Bank - Sheamus, John Morrison, Wade Barret, Justin Gabriel, MVP, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Kane (Morisson for the win)

Don't know what to do with Big Show...
    That would be a very good WrestleMania, though I would make it so that Undertaker faces Barrett at WrestleMania XXVII because they are probably planning a feud between the two. And then the WrestleMania after that (probably last WM of Undertaker) I would do Undertaker vs John Cena for the ratings.

Step in...