Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 73
  1. #61
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,605
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I'd just like to point out I'm the closest to famous there is here.

    Had a documentary made about me here in the UK aged 8.
    Was offered a Scholarship the same year to a leading London acting school by the BBC.
    Offered a role in a TV series with Rik Mayall.
    Whole thing flopped, ran out of funding and I moved away instead of to London.

    Acting career over. Riches and fame gone to someone else.



    Feelsbadman.
    *points to Ryan Clarks EWN account.* Although Bodom did ban him before Frank undid it XD
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  2. #62
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *points to Ryan Clarks EWN account.* Although Bodom did ban him before Frank undid it XD
    God bless Bodom.

    xD


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I'd just like to point out I'm the closest to famous there is here.

    Had a documentary made about me here in the UK aged 8.
    Was offered a Scholarship the same year to a leading London acting school by the BBC.
    Offered a role in a TV series with Rik Mayall.
    Whole thing flopped, ran out of funding and I moved away instead of to London.

    Acting career over. Riches and fame gone to someone else.



    Feelsbadman.
    id like to differ on that as when i played cricket in england i was a signature away from playing for yorkshire as one of the highest paid rookies ever in 2001 before i had a total knee reconstruction

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Unbelievable Tekkers:

    what exactly is a tekker

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  5. #65
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    id like to differ on that as when i played cricket in england i was a signature away from playing for yorkshire as one of the highest paid rookies ever in 2001 before i had a total knee reconstruction
    Yeah?

    Well my nan is Ozzy Osbourne.

    Who's more famous now?


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  6. #66
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,681
    Messi should take lessons from Heskey. He might learn a thing or two

  7. #67
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    We need more of this
    ‚Äč

  8. #68

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Worst.Thread.Ever
    The official thread of the AFL (not that any of you will care)

  10. #70

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.