Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 73
  1. #61
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I'd just like to point out I'm the closest to famous there is here.

    Had a documentary made about me here in the UK aged 8.
    Was offered a Scholarship the same year to a leading London acting school by the BBC.
    Offered a role in a TV series with Rik Mayall.
    Whole thing flopped, ran out of funding and I moved away instead of to London.

    Acting career over. Riches and fame gone to someone else.



    Feelsbadman.
    *points to Ryan Clarks EWN account.* Although Bodom did ban him before Frank undid it XD
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  2. #62
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *points to Ryan Clarks EWN account.* Although Bodom did ban him before Frank undid it XD
    God bless Bodom.

    xD


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I'd just like to point out I'm the closest to famous there is here.

    Had a documentary made about me here in the UK aged 8.
    Was offered a Scholarship the same year to a leading London acting school by the BBC.
    Offered a role in a TV series with Rik Mayall.
    Whole thing flopped, ran out of funding and I moved away instead of to London.

    Acting career over. Riches and fame gone to someone else.



    Feelsbadman.
    id like to differ on that as when i played cricket in england i was a signature away from playing for yorkshire as one of the highest paid rookies ever in 2001 before i had a total knee reconstruction

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Unbelievable Tekkers:

    what exactly is a tekker

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  5. #65
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    id like to differ on that as when i played cricket in england i was a signature away from playing for yorkshire as one of the highest paid rookies ever in 2001 before i had a total knee reconstruction
    Yeah?

    Well my nan is Ozzy Osbourne.

    Who's more famous now?


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  6. #66
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Messi should take lessons from Heskey. He might learn a thing or two

  7. #67
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    We need more of this
    ‚Äč

  8. #68

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Worst.Thread.Ever
    The official thread of the AFL (not that any of you will care)




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #70

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.