Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Maybe he should talk to Joe Rogan about his opinion of judges decisions. Even Dana. You want to win a fight, damn well submit him or knock him out



  2. #12
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Maybe he should talk to Joe Rogan about his opinion of judges decisions. Even Dana. You want to win a fight, damn well submit him or knock him out
    Write Diaz's retirement down in pencil folks. I don't see it lasting. He's just mad at what happened and I think once he clears his head, he'll continue to fight as usual.

    Hey Robstar, I gotta ask you. Is that guy in the feather hat in your sig Stevie Ray Vaughan? Looks alot like him

  3. #13
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Nah, I'm sure poor SRV wouldn't look so good these days. It's Ian Astbury from The Cult. It's probably the hat



  4. #14
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nah, I'm sure poor SRV wouldn't look so good these days. It's Ian Astbury from The Cult. It's probably the hat
    Yeah SRV's been dead for a long while now...guy does have an uncanny likeness to hime though, wouldn't you say?

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Nick Diaz's manager, Cesar Gracie, was contacted today about the possibility of a Diaz vs. Carlos Condit rematch as reported earlier. Gracie's response was a simple, "no." You can read the full story at: http://mmajunkie.com/news/27345/carl...sar-gracie.mma.


    That seems pretty definative. Of course Gracie said yesterday that he thought Diaz would return after a lay off so who knows?
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  6. #16
    Nick Diaz's drug test for UFC 143 returns positive for marijuana

    Nice one Diaz you total bellend. I wanted GSP to fail a test see not you Diaz, what a fucking mug. Great, so now we get Condit and GSP rather than the fight which would be far more interesting.

    The fight was just being cooked up nicely with GSP telling Kenny Florian that he'd even be prepared to drop the title to smash Diaz. I don't know why Diaz keeps fucking up with this and not turning up for interviews. He really does take the piss and describing him as a 'dope' really is fitting.


  7. #17
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Yeah SRV's been dead for a long while now...guy does have an uncanny likeness to hime though, wouldn't you say?
    In that pic yeah, there is resemblance. He's resembled Morrison at times too...(he WAS their singer during the reformation) He's had many looks...




    He's VERY Morrison here (the last 2 are most recently). I have also thought he looked a bit like John Taylor from Duran Duran



  8. #18
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    Nick Diaz's drug test for UFC 143 returns positive for marijuana

    Nice one Diaz you total bellend. I wanted GSP to fail a test see not you Diaz, what a fucking mug. Great, so now we get Condit and GSP rather than the fight which would be far more interesting.

    The fight was just being cooked up nicely with GSP telling Kenny Florian that he'd even be prepared to drop the title to smash Diaz. I don't know why Diaz keeps fucking up with this and not turning up for interviews. He really does take the piss and describing him as a 'dope' really is fitting.


    Correct.

    Great sig pic, I would love to see Jones vs Silva



  9. #19
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    UFC president Dana White issued a statement regarding Nick Diaz testing positive for marijuana. "I am beyond disappointed that he tested positive for marijuana," White said in a statement released by UFC. "It is now in the hands at the Nevada State Athletic Commission."
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.