Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Elimination Conversation

Lets say Christian takes out Khali before the chamber match and inserts himself in. Then out of the 6 participants, D-Bryan, Barrett, Show, Rhodes, Christian, and Orton, who should win the chamber, and face Sheamus at Maina. Now when asking this question, i'm saying who would make the most sense to face Sheamus for the WHC, not just who will put on the "best match"?

D-Bryan - Would make sense since they faced at last Mania in a dark match, and for them to face in the Main event would show how far they have progressed

Barrett - These guys were in a bit of a fued running up to the rumble, but it kinda just ended, and they have worked together in the past but not a great deal of the wwe audience would know much about it so there would be no 'same old shit' chants

Show - Big show VS Sheamus................. erm well, just shoot me.

Rhodes - looks like they were building something last week on smackdown, but I can't see Rhodes holding both the IC and WHC

Christian - Before he was injured he was fueding with Sheamus (granted he was getting killed every week but still), and him returning and winning the EC in an 'edgey' fashion instead of him been a whiney bitch, would be great.

Orton
    - I'm indifferent to this I dont think it would be a great match but it wouldnt be terrible, but what else can orton do at mania? there is a rumur of a MITB match with all former champs but I dont know....

Long story short, my pick would be christian since he deserves........... ONE MORE MATCH!!!

I think Bryan or Barrett will walk out with the title.

WM could be a triple threat; Sheamus v Orton v Bryan/Barrett

Blog Entries
    D-Bry or Christian would be the only 2 that makes sense. Barrett and Orton are at each other. Show will fight some basketball player sadly.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

I honestly see Barrett getting the title and defeating Sheamus at WM to retain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Rhodes - looks like they were building something last week on smackdown, but I can't see Rhodes holding both the IC and WHC
    Why would he be holding both?

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Why would he be holding both?
    If he was to win at EC he would be WHC and he already has the IC so yeah he would have both titles

Barrett would be great but I think they're going with Bryan

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    If he was to win at EC he would be WHC and he already has the IC so yeah he would have both titles
    He would just give up the IC. Same as Warrior did when he won the WWF title while holding the IC title. You win the big, you give up the small. Simple really.

Blog Entries
    It's probably gonna be Bryan or Orton. I doubt they would miss the opportunity to have Orton in a world title match for the second year in a row. I see Sheamus vs Orton at Mania, maybe with Barrett or Bryan thrown in there.