Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    The reason why Punk is faceing Jericho at Wrestlemania so jericho can put punk over, but we all do not want to see HHH vs Taker 3. So instead it should be Jericho vs Taker because its fresh, and it could be Takers last match so he needs a veteran.HHH could be the one to put over Punk at Mania since he beat him at night of champions.WWE should let Punk win this time.

Blog Entries
    Oh look, it's Triple H vs Undertaker at WM again...

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Normal Member
    Wanna see both guys, just not against each other!

If this match happens im gonna be frustrated. So much talent back there and they wanna do this match again? No wonder ratings are going down. How bout Liam Neeson vs Taker?

While Jericho vs CM Punk will be an amazing match(i say this because its obvious that it will happen), it has nothing to do with the Undertaker vs HHH match. We all know that this will more than likely be Undertaker's last match. Of course it will be against HHH who's a great wrestler and veteran of the ring.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavishingRickRude View Post
    While Jericho vs CM Punk will be an amazing match(i say this because its obvious that it will happen), it has nothing to do with the Undertaker vs HHH match. We all know that this will more than likely be Undertaker's last match. Of course it will be against HHH who's a great wrestler and veteran of the ring.
    ^Quoted for truth^

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I would rather have seen Jericho vs Taker, or even Rocky vs Taker. That would be one helluva match!