Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Taker vs HHH again? Why?

I am tired watching taker kicking hhh ass at wm.I believe jericho or punk would be a better match.

What do u think?

Blog Entries
    It's a better match than Cena and Rock, so if I have to endure a HHH vs Taker III match at WM to get past the botchfest of the Cena vs Rock match then so be it.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

When it comes to the streak, I think a certain opponent should only get 1 chance at beating it. HHH had his chance way back in 2001, but got another in 2011 and may get a third in 2012. Kane had his chance in 1998, but got another one in 2004. HBK had his chance in 2009 but got another one in 2010. Once should have been it for each superstar so the streak can be publicized as "all these different superstars trying each year" instead of "all these different superstars trying once then getting another chance later." 2003 should have been a one-on-one match with Taker vs. Big Show instead of what was supposed to be a tag match, but turned into a handicap match.

Blog Entries
    With the stipulation of only one chance to beat the streak, why not have John Cena vs Taker?

Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    With the stipulation of only one chance to beat the streak, why not have John Cena vs Taker?
    I agree with u, i want to see cena vs taker, maybe next year or wm 30

Blog Entries
    It just might happen, especially if Cena effectively turns heel.

Ronda Rousey

I agree that a third Triple H Vs Undertaker match is over kill. They had two great matches, let it be. I'd like to see Wade Barrett Vs The Undertaker - Remember, they still have unfinished business after the Nexus attacked the Undertaker during his buried alive match with Kane back in late 2010. This angle has not yet been explained nor resolved

Blog Entries
    It's probably gonna be Taker - Trips for the third time, to my disappointment. But I'd rather have a vet wrestle Taker than a newbie if it's his last match. The newbie might botch. Last year's match was pretty much a spotfest, but Trips and Taker sold damn well and didn't botch.

I personally don't want to see taker vs Triple H a 3rd time. There's doin it for 1st time, then having the legends go at it for the 2nd time but a 3rd time is a bit overkill. As for taker vs Cena at WM? No thanks. I'd rather have Taker have a decent opponent that can actually wrestle, not mr 5 moves of doom, supercena.

I don't see the problem with it tbh,I mean they've had two great wrestlemania matches in the past,we know that this will be another great match and i think it could be interesting if they involve Michaels.Plus I'd much rather see taker/hhh and jericho/punk then have to see punk/hhh again even though jericho/taker would have been awesome,I prefer this lineup.

FOLEY IS GOD