Page 91 of 122 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    It's a Basketball thread so why not.

I've decided to follow the ACB league in Spain and selected Bilbao Basket as my team.

How fucked am I?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Pumlee, someone else and a 1st round pick.

I think it is a great move, I've never massively liked Scola honestly. 1 of the better players we had last season but we didn't have fuck all going for us so it says a lot.

They should be good additions that will improve us I feel, I'm more happy about us getting a pick as well. We seem to be collecting draft picks for the future which excites me.

Honestly what I'm looking forward to more than anything is seeing Alex Len playing. He could flop but I'm hoping he becomes 1 of the better big men of the league later on in his career.

Go Ukraine! lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A heat fan? /bandwagoner?
    Man, you've got Eric Bledsoe. Give him the keys and enjoy.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

It's a Basketball thread so why not.

I've decided to follow the ACB league in Spain and selected Bilbao Basket as my team.

How fucked am I?
    Well you selected them, I thought you did your research lol

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

NBA preseason is here and based on what I am seeing from the Lakers, we have a good and young team.

Being from the UK i dont get the chance to follow NBA. Anyone give an insight to how the Magic will do this season. I know its been dire straights since Dwight Howard left but have they made any big trades or anything that might make them somewhat of a force again?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Well you selected them, I thought you did your research lol
    Never asking you for advice again! ;_;

Well I checked out a few extra leagues and I've switched to the German league as well. Some teams don't pull very many people but god damn they're louder than NBA teams so it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Being from the UK i dont get the chance to follow NBA. Anyone give an insight to how the Magic will do this season. I know its been dire straights since Dwight Howard left but have they made any big trades or anything that might make them somewhat of a force again?
    Well don't expect to be winning the championship any time soon. I would say that about making play-offs but I could probably see the Magic getting into the play-offs actually if the draft picks have any say in it.

Last time I remember you guys were rebuilding like my team is. That could either be an exciting time to see your core players grow or very suicidal really lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Never asking you for advice again! ;_;

Well I checked out a few extra leagues and I've switched to the German league as well. Some teams don't pull very many people but god damn they're louder than NBA teams so it's all good.

Well don't expect to be winning the championship any time soon. I would say that about making play-offs but I could probably see the Magic getting into the play-offs actually if the draft picks have any say in it.

Last time I remember you guys were rebuilding like my team is. That could either be an exciting time to see your core players grow or very suicidal really lol
    Lol, I didn't know anything about them, sorry and well that is good, crowd noise is always a plus.

Have to agree, the magic may have a shot in the playoffs but, a championship is still far away for them

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Lol, I didn't know anything about them, sorry and well that is good, crowd noise is always a plus.

Have to agree, the magic may have a shot in the playoffs but, a championship is still far away for them
    I know a championship is beyond the realms of possibility, last time they came close they had a very good team. (Howard, Nelson, Lewis, Turkoglu) They still got comprehensively beaten by the Lakers 4-1 in the finals.
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    I know a championship is beyond the realms of possibility, last time they came close they had a very good team. (Howard, Nelson, Lewis, Turkoglu) They still got comprehensively beaten by the Lakers 4-1 in the finals.
    Considering we're English staying up for every game is impossible, but I'd recommend just going on NBA.com and watching the highlights and staying up for them every now and again for the matches you'd love to see the Magic play.

Never know, 1 of your draft picks you recently picked up may shock the world and be a mini LeBron lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

What stations carry NBA nowadays? I remember i used to stay up and watch on ESPN a few years ago and i remember some games being on channel 5.