Page 8 of 122 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Why the fuck did they sing the canadian national anthem? This is America damnit.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

I hate the NBA All-Star game. It's pretty pointless, since it's practically the same 10 guys playing every year because of the stupid fan votes. The players should be the ones to vote for the starters (not being able to vote for players on their own team) and keep the coaches selecting the reserves. The fan vote ruins it, i.e. see the years where Yao Ming started when he played maybe 3 games a year (because of the Chinese votes) and the year Allen Iverson was a starter and didn't even start for the Pistons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Lebron James is into house baby!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I hate the NBA All-Star game. It's pretty pointless, since it's practically the same 10 guys playing every year because of the stupid fan votes. The players should be the ones to vote for the starters (not being able to vote for players on their own team) and keep the coaches selecting the reserves. The fan vote ruins it, i.e. see the years where Yao Ming started when he played maybe 3 games a year (because of the Chinese votes) and the year Allen Iverson was a starter and didn't even start for the Pistons.
    Aye. I'm not a fan of all-star games.

Only NFLs really since that is near the end.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I still like watching it IMO lol but yea that Yao thing was stupid. If the player is hurt all season he should be not should even be eligible to get votes.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Lebron James is into house baby!!!
    Lebron was not clutch lol, threw the ball away.

The second half of the Nba season starts today! Even though the Lakers play tomorrow, I hope they had plenty of rest.

Today The lakers vs T-Wolves, Kobe dropping +30 tonight with that concussion!!

Lakers with the win! But Kobe looked like Rip Hamilton with that mask on though lol.

Grizz win again! Only 1 and 1/2 games out of the 3rd seed in the west. 3rd-8th is pretty clustered!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion