Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yeah, I'm having a tough time choosing a team to support.

The 6 teams that caught my eye, which led me to actually watch Basketball, were Miami Heat, LA Lakers, Toronto Raptors, Portland Trail Blazer, Dallas Maverick, and Detroit Pirtons.

I'd like to go Miami soon, and Miami Heat spring to mind when you talk about kits, logo, etc. But the problem is, I don't wanna be a bandwagoner.

So Van, name me the 3 teams who are likely to win anything..
    Nice balance of teams Shaz.

Miami Heat - Risky, Floridian teams do struggle to get an audience, even when 1 of the best. Currently 1 of the better teams. Best player they have is LeBron James and are currently a squad that can win it all again.

LA Lakers - DAT HISTORY, more recently made the beast squad they had even more beast lol

Toronto Raptors - Dunno a hell of a lot about then. Only Canadian team in NBA.

Portland Trial Blazers - Dunno anything about them. Sorry lol

Dallas Mavs - They won it all for the first time a year back. I really like the home kit, but once again dont know that much

Pistons - In 00s they were THE team. A dynasty that really were hard to beat. Sadly, they now 1 of the leagues strugglers and are in a rebuilding seasons. I will say that Detroit are a very loyal fanbase, even to the weaker teams cause they have a knack for bouncing back to at least play-off contenders.

Don't get me wrong here, these 3 teams are most likely to win this season. Doesn't mean they will. For all I know, all 3 teams may go out first round of the play-offs. But more then likely either Oklahoma City Thunder, LA Lakers or Miami Heat will win/at least make the final.

You've picked a good mix of leveled teams though Shaz so you're not bandwagoning. Just watch them play home games once or twice and just see who you enjoy the most.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Nice balance of teams Shaz.

Miami Heat - Risky, Floridian teams do struggle to get an audience, even when 1 of the best. Currently 1 of the better teams. Best player they have is LeBron James and are currently a squad that can win it all again.

LA Lakers - DAT HISTORY, more recently made the beast squad they had even more beast lol

Toronto Raptors - Dunno a hell of a lot about then. Only Canadian team in NBA.

Portland Trial Blazers - Dunno anything about them. Sorry lol

Dallas Mavs - They won it all for the first time a year back. I really like the home kit, but once again dont know that much

Pistons - In 00s they were THE team. A dynasty that really were hard to beat. Sadly, they now 1 of the leagues strugglers and are in a rebuilding seasons. I will say that Detroit are a very loyal fanbase, even to the weaker teams cause they have a knack for bouncing back to at least play-off contenders.

Don't get me wrong here, these 3 teams are most likely to win this season. Doesn't mean they will. For all I know, all 3 teams may go out first round of the play-offs. But more then likely either Oklahoma City Thunder, LA Lakers or Miami Heat will win/at least make the final.

You've picked a good mix of leveled teams though Shaz so you're not bandwagoning. Just watch them play home games once or twice and just see who you enjoy the most.
    Damn! I kept getting mixed up between Pistons and Pertons, lol.

What about Chicago Bulls? I like there kit, and I love Chicago (Going there soon as well!), and I like CM Punk. But are they like, a top team?

But apart from that, I'll still keep an eye out, cheers for the advice bro.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries

What about Chicago Bulls? I like there kit, and I love Chicago (Going there soon as well!), and I like CM Punk. But are they like, a top team?

They're a strong squad. They also have Englands Luol Deng who'se an absolute beast!

Let me help you Shaz 3 teams that you gonna like because of their players.

Celtics,my team.Check some videos for Pierce,Garnett and Rondo(Fucking love him)

OKC Westbrook and Durant 'nough said

LA Clippers Chris Paul and the human highlight reel Blake Griffin(those damn dunks)

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yup. They are TERRIBLE this season. At least they aren't Washington. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Lol 20 assists from Rondo vs the Raptors, fucking love Rondo

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Lol 20 assists from Rondo vs the Raptors, fucking love Rondo
    Amazing can't hate on Rondo even if he is a Celtic lol but hate Pierce and Garnett.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Amazing can't hate on Rondo even if he is a Celtic lol but hate Pierce and Garnett.
    You just hate them because are good

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Has anyone heard the rumors of a possible Gasol-Smith trade? No way would The Hawks take Gasol over Josh Smith.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Has anyone heard the rumors of a possible Gasol-Smith trade? No way would The Hawks take Gasol over Josh Smith.
    Kobe would not allow that trade to happen and plus Gasol is way better than Smith.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones