Page 65 of 121 FirstFirst ... 15 556364656667 75 115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Lakers finally win a game, about damn time!
    They'll be back to losing games on Thursday most likely when they play the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    They'll be back to losing games on Thursday most likely when they play the Heat.
    I hope not, if they keep playing like this, they may beat them.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

The votes are in. LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony headline the East while Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant lead the West. Bryant and Kevin Garnett make their 15th All-Star team.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Lakers lost against the heat last night, dang, good game though.

I can't believe that we have two players in the starting line up.They deserve it though.Paul was close to be in too

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Lakers need to win against the Bulls

Lakers need to win against the Bulls
    They done dude. They're in some serious trouble from many standpoints. They owe money to Mike Brown and to D'antoni as well. Then you got the Howard situation and what to do with him. You got Gasol who is unhappy coming off the bench. Then when you look at the team as a whole they are old.

They done dude. They're in some serious trouble from many standpoints. They owe money to Mike Brown and to D'antoni as well. Then you got the Howard situation and what to do with him. You got Gasol who is unhappy coming off the bench. Then when you look at the team as a whole they are old.
    I still have hope but, it still doesn't look good smh. Damn you Jim Buss!

I still have hope but, it still doesn't look good smh. Damn you Jim Buss!
    It's really hard to have any hope. I could care less what Howard says about a new beginning or whatnot. It's a little too late for anything like that. Lakers are in a world of trouble right now. They owe Mike Brown money, they owe D'Antoni money, Howard is a free agent and my guess right now is that at the end of the year he's gonna walk if he's not traded. Then you got so many aging players on that team. When they didn't hire Phil they should've went with Brian Shaw who knows how to run the triangle offense to a tee. But I'm not sad at all. Lakers had so many seasons in the sun, it's time for others to shine now.

It's really hard to have any hope. I could care less what Howard says about a new beginning or whatnot. It's a little too late for anything like that. Lakers are in a world of trouble right now. They owe Mike Brown money, they owe D'Antoni money, Howard is a free agent and my guess right now is that at the end of the year he's gonna walk if he's not traded. Then you got so many aging players on that team. When they didn't hire Phil they should've went with Brian Shaw who knows how to run the triangle offense to a tee. But I'm not sad at all. Lakers had so many seasons in the sun, it's time for others to shine now.
    That is true, man this is going to be on par with the Smush Parker era maybe even worse smh. We should have hired Brian Shaw in the first place instead of Mike Brown.