Page 64 of 121 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Wow. 15-20

Good lord.
    That team is a hot mess and I can't deny the fact I'm loving it. They were talking before the game on how the Lakers needed to finish the season going 34-14 to finish with 49 wins and with 49 wins that would barely put them in the playoffs in the West. And with how many teams in the West have improved it's looking bleak that they'll make the playoffs and if they do it's more then likely they'll get eliminated in the 1st round.

They're an old ass team with a coach who's style does NOT fit them. It was a big ass mistake by the Lakers front office on hiring D'Antoni.

And the bigger question is what will Howard do after this season? Will he re-sign with the Lakers? Or will he look elsewhere?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    That team is a hot mess and I can't deny the fact I'm loving it. They were talking before the game on how the Lakers needed to finish the season going 34-14 to finish with 49 wins and with 49 wins that would barely put them in the playoffs in the West. And with how many teams in the West have improved it's looking bleak that they'll make the playoffs and if they do it's more then likely they'll get eliminated in the 1st round.

They're an old ass team with a coach who's style does NOT fit them. It was a big ass mistake by the Lakers front office on hiring D'Antoni.

And the bigger question is what will Howard do after this season? Will he re-sign with the Lakers? Or will he look elsewhere?
    I feel sorry for Nash but just LOL

Can't wait for us to use the draft picks now we got for him ;D

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I feel sorry for Nash but just LOL

Can't wait for us to use the draft picks now we got for him ;D
    Nash is probably the only guy I like on that team as far as superstars go. He deserves a ring but he's not getting it with this team. Just goes to show you that you can have as many all-stars as you want but if they can't learn to play together and play the system D'Antoni runs then well it just doesn't matter.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Lakers finally win a game, about damn time!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries

Didn't know that you follow NBA

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Didn't know that you follow NBA
    A sports fan appreciates all sports.

A sports fan appreciates all sports.
    Who do you support?

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Who do you support?
    I said appreciate, not follow.