Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1119
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I've been a Boston Celtics fan for as far back as I can remember.
    And this goes for me too. I have my Larry Bird - a basketball legend DVD down stairs as he was my absolute favourite player. When he retired shortly after the original dream team, I kind of stopped watching ........ And then the NFL came into my life

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,576
    Blog Entries
    7
    Really don't get the Suns.

    When we play good we're a powerhouse. When we under perform we get destroyed

  3. #23
    [QUOTE=VanHooliganX;417133]Really don't get the Suns.

    When we play good we're a powerhouse. When we under perform we get destroyed [/QUOTE
    They are inconsistent since all they have is Steve nash, Morris, and hill.

    Dang this is going to be a tough road trip for us, we got 76ers Monday.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  4. #24
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,576
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    They are inconsistent since all they have is Steve nash, Morris, and hill.

    Dang this is going to be a tough road trip for us, we got 76ers Monday.
    You're forgetting Dudley, he is decent.

    Although inconsistent we can put up a decent challenge against any team if we're playing well.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You're forgetting Dudley, he is decent.

    Although inconsistent we can put up a decent challenge against any team if we're playing well.
    Yep like today you guys beat Atlanta at home, that's good.

    Damn it, Lakers lost!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  6. #26
    My Lakers play their Rivals the Boston Celtics, get ready to lose boston fans!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  7. #27
    Got home from the Grizz vs T'Wolves game about an hour ago. Man when Gasol gets in foul trouble early we suck! Thank goodness Pondexter was on fire tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  8. #28
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,576
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    My Lakers play their Rivals the Boston Celtics, get ready to lose boston fans!
    *looks at sig and then back at your quote*

    Sounds about right ;D lol

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *looks at sig and then back at your quote*

    Sounds about right ;D lol
    lol I like the way you think .



    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Got home from the Grizz vs T'Wolves game about an hour ago. Man when Gasol gets in foul trouble early we suck! Thank goodness Pondexter was on fire tonight.
    Yea otherwise you guys would have lost big time.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.