Thread: Kofi's push?

Kofi's push?

Does Kofi deserve to be in the wwe picture or not?

Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Does Kofi deserve to be in the wwe picture or not?

Opinions?
    Not this soon after being stuck in tag team cellar. He spent a period of months in that cellar, his partner got suspended twice, then all of a sudden, he walks on his hands and the next night he is automatically given a shot at WWE championship. Literally went over everyone else because he did that hand walking trick.

Way too soon for him to be even considered for a chance at the title! He shouldn't be in the EC match! He needs re building, as a singles competitor, after his tag team stint!

TBH, Kofi is in there for spots, most likely.

Truth was in it, a couple of times, just as /fodder/, so I don't really see this being any different/worse.
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilla View Post
    TBH, Kofi is in there for spots, most likely.

Truth was in it, a couple of times, just as /fodder/, so I don't really see this being any different/worse.
    This man right here's got it.

Kofi's in the match for some high flying spots. I'm predicting we see that huge crossbody he does off the top of the pod, or a boom drop from the top of the pod.
    He's never going to win the match, and no, he hasn't done anything to deserve being there. But on the face of things, who should be there instead of him?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    he deserves to replace JoMo as the guy that will do something remarkable in the EC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    But on the face of things, who should be there instead of him?
    Thank you, Tommy, that's what I was thinking. If you're real persistant, you could try, TRY to make a case for "United Thstates Champion Jack Swthagger", but I'd think that the crop they have in their now is easily as good if not better.

To me, he sold his "not just an afterthought" schtick last night better than the other guys in that "Weakest Link" segment they did. I'm not saying this guy is the 2/1 at EC, but he looked like he belonged out there last night. I mean, Masters and Carlito were both in the Elimination Chamber early on in their careers, Kofi has some rapport out there.

Shhhh... I think people can hear you...