Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What hate is supposed to be embraced?

Can someone remind me what "hate" Kane is trying to get John Cena to embrace?

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    The hate of the fans.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    The hate of the fans.
    confusing because Kane is not involving the fans in this. Kane tells Cena to embrace the hate of the fans? Ok.....beating up his friend Zack Ryder all the time is not gonna accomplish that. Kane's explanation to Cena on 12/26/11 was great because he involved the fans by encouraging the "cena sucks" and chanting along. But right after, he stopped involving them. So I guess I forgot what it was all about.

Kane is trying to get Cena to hate him proving he cannot rise above it

Blog Entries
    Kane wants Cena embraces the hate to become more agressive and he stops being nice with the fans that boo him

He wants Cena to embrace the hate that we fans have towards him. Its basically a sub plot for Cena to win at Wrestlemania against The Rock. Kane is going to eventually make him snap, Cena will go ape and Rock will more than likely put him over. It sucks, but its the WWE for you.

Blog Entries
    I'd say its just hate in general. Get Cena to stop being the happy go lucky good two shoes he has been for the last few years

Blog Entries
    If you really must ask that question, then I question the amount of time you've been a wrestling fan.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Maybe embracing the hate as in not taking the fans crap anymore, being more aggressive in the ring and I know this has been beaten to death already but eventually cause a heel turn

Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    do you remember kane vs undertaker wm XX, kane wants the undertaker to be a deadman again because he hate the american badass gimick that undertaker became so called "human"

and then kane came back to being masked kane today because he knows he became weak when mark henry sexy chocolate put him out.

then he wants cena to embrace the hate or to become heel , or be back to his original self back in 2002 so cena can defeat the rock at wrestlemania