Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 68.18%
  • No

7 31.82%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is Danielson the next Beniot

I ask because on Summerslam somthing clicked and for a minute I thought I was watching beniot its not the look but the style and the finsher, its almost like he is a smaller Benoit imo and if WWE plays it right he could be the new Beniot for WWE.

I see him becoming even better than Beniot- Danielson seems to have a better head on his shoulders.

If by Benoit you mean a guy who can get himself over by his skills in the ring alone, then yes you can call him the "next benoit". However i'd like to think of Danielson as simply Danielson.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Danielson is already over with his in ring skills- as is Kaval. WWE just needs to really get behind those two guys like they did with Beniot(I think that was what the first person was maybe asking...idk)

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    If by Benoit you mean a guy who can get himself over by his skills in the ring alone, then yes you can call him the "next benoit". However i'd like to think of Danielson as simply Danielson.
    I agree with this. Benoit barely did any promos that are that specific (other than he beat Orlando Jordan in 26 seconds(?) as a way to make fun of him)
    Anyways, if Danielson just goes by skill alone he can be but then again he does have a voice and WWE will make him speak out on segments and such.

#REAL!

No, I don't think this dude will murder his wife and kid.

he's better then benoit.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    he's better then benoit.
    That's an opinion not a fact..

ofcourse its an opinion, this whole discussion is opinions..

No,only if he kills his family and then killing himself may be the new benoit