Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who will be the top guys in WWE in 5 years time?

A few questions for this thread. By Wrestlemania 31 in 2015;

Which superstars do you think will have won a world title?
    Who will be main eventing for each brand?

By this time, I think the likes of The Undertaker, Edge and maybe HHH will have retired to make way for younger stars.

I think that The Miz will have definitely won a world title by then.
    Other names come to mind such as Drew McIntyre, John Morisson, Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson is a possibility.
    I think the main event for each brand at Wrestlemania 31 will be between two current stars who aren't in the main event scene, such as The Miz vs John Morisson for RAW and Jack Swagger vs someone like Kofi Kingston.

What are your thoughts?

Probably Sheamus, Ziggler, Miz, Morrison, possibly McIntyre. I predict Punk will be in that "Jericho" role as the "go to guy"

Ezekiel hasn't shown me that he has the ability to be a "top guy", but he also hasn't had the time to do so, with the injury and whatnot. So im gonna wait and see with him.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Yeah, I was thinking guys like Sheamus, Punk, Miz and Morrison will be around for a while as top main eventers.

I think if Ezekiel is given the right kind of push he could be too. He has the right build to intimidate and dominate pretty much anyone. He would benefit from a manager. I also think Morrison needs a heel turn

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan921 View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking guys like Sheamus, Punk, Miz and Morrison will be around for a while as top main eventers.

I think if Ezekiel is given the right kind of push he could be too. He has the right build to intimidate and dominate pretty much anyone. He would benefit from a manager. I also think Morrison needs a heel turn
    This x's 1000. His face run just isn't working. The awesomeness that was Morrison disappeared when he turned heel.

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure Orton and Cena will still be around getting pushed above the rest.

A sad truth

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    c/s jhorton. i think the main eventers will be miz, wade barret, del rio, mcintyer, punk, sheamus, and swagger
    lol umad?

Fresh Member
    Id say barrett, del rio, all of the above or even daniel bryan/kaval if they need a main eventer the size of mysterio to replace him, and if mvp is still around he will be that generation's chavo guererro
    X360 Gamertag- War7head7

Mis......terrr...Anderson.......And..der...son!!!!

the places you have come to fear the most
    I would say Sheamus, Punk, Miz, Morrison and Del Rio. Cena and Orton will be like the new HHH and Undertaker.
    You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens.

Quote Originally Posted by cetotheizzo View Post
    I would say Sheamus, Punk, Miz, Morrison and Del Rio. Cena and Orton will be like the new HHH and Undertaker.
    True! I seriously hope it goes that way. I'm guessing Cena and Orton will be having a couple more title reigns before then though. Next year I can see Punk, Swagger and Sheamus having title runs if WWE truly want to change the main event scene