Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    True but everyone is acting like this match never happen before dont get me wrong it will be good but still it already happen
    Lol i almost forgot being so excited about the match!

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    Your Right like John Cena and Rock match wont be all that get Technically but it will be unforgettable at the same time due to the star power. Chris Jericho vs Cm punk might just steal the show as far as match quality goes.
    Bold for truth.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Quote Originally Posted by Blinker View Post
    It's kind of like the Undertaker/Michaels match. It felt new because we haven't seen it in so long and never on the grandest stage of them all. I get ya.

Hopefully they get a nice tan with all that sun you're giving them.
    They both could do with a bit of sun!

Blog Entries
    Promos are gonna be sick as well, and yeah, I also think the match can steal the show!

The promo's should be awesome. I can't wait! I hope they let loose with the verbal confrontations.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Blog Entries
    I know one thing. I'll remember this match until I die.

it's gonna be fun to see The rock vs Cena (the match that WWE wants to be the main event) overshadow by Punk vs Jericho

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    it's gonna be fun to see The rock vs Cena (the match that WWE wants to be the main event) overshadow by Punk vs Jericho
    Lol you know that won't happen just because it's The Rock's hometown and there are the millions and millions of sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Lol you know that won't happen just because it's The Rock's hometown and there are the millions and millions of sheeple.
    Who knows, There are a lot of people who are not really very much into Rock vs Cena

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    somehow the way this feud is starting is weird, I mean Jericho trolled all around the last month, he lost the Rumble and then he attacks Punk as the "generic heel interfers in his face opponent match", I'm hoping a good promo to explain this