Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jericho - Kryptic Tweeting

Just looked on Twitter and Jericho posted

"IAmJericho
    Chris Jericho

Cult Of Personality playing on XM. I hate this song...."

Make it any more obvious that it will be CM Punk vs Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania?

Personally I love both guys and can't wait to see the match

this match will be a classic, people will remember it like Bret Hart vs HBK and The Rock vs Austin or like Hogan vs Andre the giant
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

Don't forget he's facing him at EC first!

Welcome to the forum too!

Banned
    I love the fact people forget they already Wrestled before for the WHC in a Cage match...This is Undertaker vs HHH all over again lol

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I love the fact people forget they already Wrestled before for the WHC in a Cage match...This is Undertaker vs HHH all over again lol
    True but not at WM!

Banned
    True but everyone is acting like this match never happen before dont get me wrong it will be good but still it already happen

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    True but everyone is acting like this match never happen before dont get me wrong it will be good but still it already happen
    Yup, it feels new to many though, mainly due to Punk's newly elevated status! That's why it has more resonance now, than it had before!

Let them have their day in the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    this match will be a classic, people will remember it like Bret Hart vs HBK and The Rock vs Austin or like Hogan vs Andre the giant
    I love both Punk and Jericho, but that seems a little far fetched that people will remember it at those levels. IMO the greatest "showdown" was Andre vs Hogan. The match wasn't great (especially with Andres back messed up), but when they are standing there face to face, it's something you don't forget. Jericho and Punk will put on a great show, but I don't see it being a legendary match.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yup, it feels new to many though, mainly due to Punk's newly elevated status! That's why it has more resonance now, than it had before!

Let them have their day in the sun!
    It's kind of like the Undertaker/Michaels match. It felt new because we haven't seen it in so long and never on the grandest stage of them all. I get ya.

Hopefully they get a nice tan with all that sun you're giving them.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinker View Post
    I love both Punk and Jericho, but that seems a little far fetched that people will remember it at those levels. IMO the greatest "showdown" was Andre vs Hogan. The match wasn't great (especially with Andres back messed up), but when they are standing there face to face, it's something you don't forget. Jericho and Punk will put on a great show, but I don't see it being a legendary match.
    Your Right like John Cena and Rock match wont be all that get Technically but it will be unforgettable at the same time due to the star power. Chris Jericho vs Cm punk might just steal the show as far as match quality goes.