View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock

    7 25.00%
  • John Cena

    21 75.00%
Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 691
  1. #611
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    If you look close, you can see that it was his grocery list to take home after working RAW. Cena brought attention to it so that Rock won't forget about it, (he was invited over for supper).


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  2. #612
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Cena must win because... you know if a guy that haven't been in the bussiness for so long beats him that would make him look bad!!

  3. #613
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Cena must win because... you know if a guy that haven't been in the bussiness for so long beats him that would make him look bad!!
    Maybe maybe not. I mean if Rock beat him, and then left totally from the WWE(which he isn't going to), I'd say that is bad. Who knows, maybe The Rock will beat him, and the next night Cena does/says something and turns heel. there are so many possibilities of how this will go down. I think Cena will win, but you can never be sure
     

  4. #614
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Maybe maybe not. I mean if Rock beat him, and then left totally from the WWE(which he isn't going to), I'd say that is bad. Who knows, maybe The Rock will beat him, and the next night Cena does/says something and turns heel. there are so many possibilities of how this will go down. I think Cena will win, but you can never be sure
    Unless the Rock has signed a contract saying he must do X number of appearances in the next year or two, you can't know that. Shit happens, maybe he gets injured doing a movie or (ironically*) at Wrestlemania during his match.

    I did come here to address Notegate again one last night: The Rock has been gone for years. And when he was around, the WWE wasn't doing long promos by just one person. The longer ones tended to be back and forth. I don't think the Rock has ever been on the mic by himself for that damn long (although him licking the crowd's as--no, bad Romes. BAD!), so, honestly, I'd probably do the same. And, no, being an actor had nothing to do with it--it was because he had to talk so long about something other than his penis.

    *Seriously, how hilarious would it be for him to get injured? Not "rofl" hilarious, but dark hilarious. I mean, I don't want to see it because that'd probably put the nail in the coffin of a possible Punk-Austin match.
    D.O.A.

  5. #615
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Unless the Rock has signed a contract saying he must do X number of appearances in the next year or two, you can't know that. Shit happens, maybe he gets injured doing a movie or (ironically*) at Wrestlemania during his match.

    I did come here to address Notegate again one last night: The Rock has been gone for years. And when he was around, the WWE wasn't doing long promos by just one person. The longer ones tended to be back and forth. I don't think the Rock has ever been on the mic by himself for that damn long (although him licking the crowd's as--no, bad Romes. BAD!), so, honestly, I'd probably do the same. And, no, being an actor had nothing to do with it--it was because he had to talk so long about something other than his penis.

    *Seriously, how hilarious would it be for him to get injured? Not "rofl" hilarious, but dark hilarious. I mean, I don't want to see it because that'd probably put the nail in the coffin of a possible Punk-Austin match.
    I don't remember if he signed to a legends contract or not. My guess is something has worked out, maybe no necassarily where The Rock commits to specific dates, but I could have sworn remember seeing something about The Rock might be working either Summerslam or Survivor Series(more likely Survivor Series because he is filming the new Fast/Furious movie after Mania)
     

  6. #616
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I don't remember if he signed to a legends contract or not. My guess is something has worked out, maybe no necassarily where The Rock commits to specific dates, but I could have sworn remember seeing something about The Rock might be working either Summerslam or Survivor Series(more likely Survivor Series because he is filming the new Fast/Furious movie after Mania)
    Oh great,, well that's two PPVs I won't watch.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  7. #617
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Oh great,, well that's two PPVs I won't watch.
    Not watching a PPV just because The Rock is on it?

    Fair play chief, just seems a bit weird, plenty of other matches on those PPV cards
     

  8. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    If you look close, you can see that it was his grocery list to take home after working RAW. Cena brought attention to it so that Rock won't forget about it, (he was invited over for supper).
    maybe for some kung pao chicken?

  9. #619
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    I'd heard he was working on a handshake deal with Vince


  10. #620
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'd heard he was working on a handshake deal with Vince
    yeah I think i read that somewhere possibly. I could have sworn I also read he is wanting to work another PPV this year though. So idk, we will see i guess
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.