View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock

    7 25.00%
  • John Cena

    21 75.00%
Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 691
  1. #51
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Nope. It doesn't sum up anything other than your typical antics. Come on man...what's the deal? I'm asking nicely man. The least you could do is be straight with me here on this matter.

    P.S. I can see now your blaming me for you video issues as well. WTH!
    http://youtu.be/th63bN9fJtA
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Again, with your typical antics. It's severely mundane. I can see you are incapable of respond properly on the matter. I don't get your beef or issue(s) with me as it's just highly odd & wrongly obsessive.
    Last edited by Scottland; 04-07-2011 at 11:45 AM.

  3. #53
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    For IPITS and Scottland (Fixed)

  4. #54
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Again, with your typical antics. It's severely mundane. I can see you are incapable of respond properly on the matter. I don't get your beef or issue(s) with me as it's just highly odd & wrongly obsessive.
    Only one spelling mistake this time, good job. And BTW it's responding not respond. And for the record, IPEEINTHESHOWER is highly odd and obsessive hence mental issues.

    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Only one spelling mistake this time, good job. And BTW it's responding not respond. And for the record, IPEEINTHESHOWER is highly odd and obsessive hence mental issues.

    Yeah, no need for the sarcasm. I know it's "responding" not "respond". When one types fast sometimes things get over looked without notice. It's a simple mistake let alone I don't have a spell check on this damn reply board to double check things.

    Wait! You have mental issues? Well, I guess one flew over the cuckoo's nest then.

  6. #56
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Yeah, no need for the sarcasm. I know it's "responding" not "respond". When one types fast sometimes things get over looked without notice. It's a simple mistake let alone I don't have a spell check on this damn reply board to double check things.

    Wait! You have mental issues? Well, I guess one flew over the cuckoo's nest then.
    Vintery, mintery, cutery, corn,
    Apple seed and apple thorn;
    Wire, briar, limber lock,
    Three geese in a flock.
    One flew east,
    And one flew west,
    And one flew over the cuckoo's nest.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by ipeeintheshower View Post
    vintery, mintery, cutery, corn,
    apple seed and apple thorn;
    wire, briar, limber lock,
    three geese in a flock.
    One flew east,
    and one flew west,
    and one flew over the cuckoo's nest.
    lol.......

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Lol…you rant like a damn baboon.

    I will try to answer your erratic & inane nut job rant.

    1.) Do I know what most of the fans think? I never said I did but if you have been watching this whole damn build up & storyline? Which it seems you have not. It’s pretty obvious let alone the reaction from fans when they shook hands was not the most praised to say the least. Especially when The Rock began to compliment Cena at one point. It didn’t go over well. You must lack in awareness greatly or are just bad at piecing things together to make a fair assumption because that’s all it was you dunce.

    2.) How have I picked all this up? How do I know how it’s going to be portrayed? Well, to begin I’ve been watching the build-up & the storyline to this very point now. Then I made an assumption or view how I see it. If you could comprehend what was said the hint in my statement is “coming across as” meaning making a speculated thought or view on how one sees it. I never said this & that is a fact or anything of such. But I guess you can’t seem to recognize the differences you cockeyed fool.

    3.) How do I know Wrestlemania is going to be The Rock’s last match? I never said I did know. But anyone with some logic gets the feeling The Rock’s last match is going to be at Wrestlemania. Many have the notion it will be his last match. Come on…it is obvious this is The Rock’s last run in the WWE. You really have a problem figuring out things don’t you? No need to answer.

    4.) Your favorite idiom? WTH? We are talking about expressions now? But then again, the word “idiom” has several meanings but I will digress in this absurd matter & your lame bickering. You can’t seem to put anything in the right context with this mind-numbing rant that shows your incomprehensibility in your lack of logic, understanding & just plain common sense. Plus, you can’t seem to recognize or apprehend differences between one’s view & a fact in things.

    5.) How do I know this exactly? Well you numb sack, it was reported (even on the main site page) that the focal point at Wrestlemania 28 is being based around The Rock. It’s pretty obvious that it is (I guess you can’t grasp? But I should know that by now) especially since he’s in the main event match, he’s pretty much a lock to headline next year’s HOF let alone Wrestlemania 28 is in Miami, FL. Which word going around is WWE specifically picked Miami because of The Rock’s heavy involvement in next year’s Wrestlemania.

    I don’t get where you think I’m attacking people or whatever you’re bitching about as I’m not. Last I checked dumbass, this is a forum were people share their thoughts & views with one & another. It’s called free speech you ignoramus. The only one with a mental problem or issues & delusional is you with such a misguided & sporadically misinterpreted & incomprehensible rant you piss ant. You have problems especially if you don’t like people sharing their thoughts & views. Get bent!

    P.S. Here’s some advice. If you don’t like what certain people say or whatever your inane beef is? Then ignore it. It’s pretty simple & not hard to grasp. You should be able to understand that (hopefully).
    To start off, i'm going to try and ignore your fantastically CUNTISH namecalling.

    I rant like a damn baboon? How so? You're obviously more delusional than i thought. Quite clearly you've just resorted to the "acting brilliant, im better than everyone, i know everything, your a "baboon" and other such belittling, acting tough comments" routine. Well if thats your thing, if thats how you get your tingly feelings down below, go for it. But now i feel all dirty because i helped you with your sick ways, eughhhh!

    Alot of these were rhetorical questions or statements (meaning i didnt want, or need, an answer. If you didnt know) which you went out of your way to give a magnificent answer to, and i may have to just use them again.

    1. Im going to combine your 1.) and 2.) points, as they're just the same old amazingly fatuous views.
    What are you talking about? You did say "most fans dont want to see The Rock shake hands with Cena". Even if they dont, it doesnt mean it wont/cant happen. The match was made 4 days ago (as i have to say again). There is a year until this match. I'll just ask my rhetorical questions again: How do you know this? How do you know how it is going to play out? We all know things can change in an instant in WWE. Heres another one for you (rhetorical again): how can you say its "coming across" in such and such a way when there is a year to go?

    3. You didnt say you knew it will be Rocks last match, but you've put a hell of alot of conviction into telling the world that you believe that it will be. You're also using this belief as a reason as to why The Rock should/will win, which kinda holds no strength in this the matter as we dont know if either of these things will happen yet.

    4. Yes your favourite idiom, "let alone", there it is again in your point number 1.) and 5.) again not used correctly. Google it, im sure it'll tell you somewhere how to use it appropriately. You've told me i cant put anything in the right context, after i told you you couldnt use it in the right context, did you run out of your own vacuous remarks? Pulled out your longest word here i see, well done.

    5. I said (if you cant read), other than being in the main event in his hometown and going into the HOF, its going to be all based around The Rock? AGAIN? 27 was very Rock heavy. Again (rhetorical), how do you know this? Its a year away. I mean its the almighty way you proclaim it: "I mean everything for Wrestlemania 28 is being put together around The Rock." Like you know its fully set in stone.

    I never wrote that i thought you were "attacking people" man, which makes me think that you know that is exactly what you do. This is a forum, your correct there, and i have no problems with people sharing their views. What i do have a problem with is the way you put yours across. Your imperious, denigrating, almighty responses to other peoples innocent opinions. Constantly undermining people with your conceited, supercilious comments. The fact that you dont see this, and dont realise this, just shows the truth, and shows your maladjusted, monomaniacal mind.

    Show some humility, or humbleness towards others sometimes. Empathy, maybe. Just maybe.

    P.S. OH believe me, i've tried to ignore! You wont need to worry anymore, i will try twofold, with all my might, now! But believe me it will be incredibly hard considering you'll be there, wherever someone makes any form of post on your favourite men, in any thread, with your parochial counter comments.

  9. #59
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Its official, IPEEINTHESHOWER is on Team Androo. Very nice job man. Don't let Scottland's arrogance get to you. I've tried for months to explain the very points you so eloquently brought up but in my own "special" ways to him. He just doesn't understand he's doing it or he just flat out doesn't give a sheeeeet.

    One thing I'm sure of is he was in the front seat all buckled up on the

    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    To start off, i'm going to try and ignore your fantastically CUNTISH namecalling.

    I rant like a damn baboon? How so? You're obviously more delusional than i thought. Quite clearly you've just resorted to the "acting brilliant, im better than everyone, i know everything, your a "baboon" and other such belittling, acting tough comments" routine. Well if thats your thing, if thats how you get your tingly feelings down below, go for it. But now i feel all dirty because i helped you with your sick ways, eughhhh!

    Alot of these were rhetorical questions or statements (meaning i didnt want, or need, an answer. If you didnt know) which you went out of your way to give a magnificent answer to, and i may have to just use them again.

    1. Im going to combine your 1.) and 2.) points, as they're just the same old amazingly fatuous views.
    What are you talking about? You did say "most fans dont want to see The Rock shake hands with Cena". Even if they dont, it doesnt mean it wont/cant happen. The match was made 4 days ago (as i have to say again). There is a year until this match. I'll just ask my rhetorical questions again: How do you know this? How do you know how it is going to play out? We all know things can change in an instant in WWE. Heres another one for you (rhetorical again): how can you say its "coming across" in such and such a way when there is a year to go?

    3. You didnt say you knew it will be Rocks last match, but you've put a hell of alot of conviction into telling the world that you believe that it will be. You're also using this belief as a reason as to why The Rock should/will win, which kinda holds no strength in this the matter as we dont know if either of these things will happen yet.

    4. Yes your favourite idiom, "let alone", there it is again in your point number 1.) and 5.) again not used correctly. Google it, im sure it'll tell you somewhere how to use it appropriately. You've told me i cant put anything in the right context, after i told you you couldnt use it in the right context, did you run out of your own vacuous remarks? Pulled out your longest word here i see, well done.

    5. I said (if you cant read), other than being in the main event in his hometown and going into the HOF, its going to be all based around The Rock? AGAIN? 27 was very Rock heavy. Again (rhetorical), how do you know this? Its a year away. I mean its the almighty way you proclaim it: "I mean everything for Wrestlemania 28 is being put together around The Rock." Like you know its fully set in stone.

    I never wrote that i thought you were "attacking people" man, which makes me think that you know that is exactly what you do. This is a forum, your correct there, and i have no problems with people sharing their views. What i do have a problem with is the way you put yours across. Your imperious, denigrating, almighty responses to other peoples innocent opinions. Constantly undermining people with your conceited, supercilious comments. The fact that you dont see this, and dont realise this, just shows the truth, and shows your maladjusted, monomaniacal mind.

    Show some humility, or humbleness towards others sometimes. Empathy, maybe. Just maybe.

    P.S. OH believe me, i've tried to ignore! You wont need to worry anymore, i will try twofold, with all my might, now! But believe me it will be incredibly hard considering you'll be there, wherever someone makes any form of post on your favourite men, in any thread, with your parochial counter comments.
    I don't know where to begin with this ridiculous & absurd rant or bithcing in this case. To begin, what is with the comment "If that is how you get a tingly feeling down below"? What are you? Some kind of pervert? Actually, don't respond. EEK! I don't need to know what you do in your spare time. I love the fact you contradict yourself as well through this rant. I mean you ask the same rhetorical questions (again) even though I answered all them. Plus, you can't seem to even grasp the answers. I mean WTH? Either you’re not very adept on grasping material or you’re highly ignorant. I don't know the answer & to be honest, I don't care.

    Secondly, you said you didn't write that I was "attacking people"? Hello! You just practically did so by saying "I'm undermining people with conceited & supercilious comments". That quoted statement right there shows that you are saying (practically) I'm attacking people. It's your own words in that very statement. Do you even comprehend what you are saying (its rhetorical question)? I will digress on the matter. By your standards on what I interpreted an individual can't respond back especially if it comes to agree-to-disagree circumstances. I find it very funny how I can have a perfectly stimulating & casual conversation on a topic with guys like Robstar, The New Guy, Rich Cranium, Bodom & countless others without a problem. But for whatever reason, there is a few of you such as yourself & a few minor others that can't. How is it I get along with most people here but there is just a little handful who can't seem to get along with me? Interesting...Clearly, I'm not the problem.

    Maybe, it's just the fact you misinterpret one's thoughts & views on your own behalf that you place blame on the individual. It's not exactly my fault on how you interpreted one's views & thoughts as an individual can only come across in a few ways over an internet forum. But I'm not going to get into this whole thing with you because clearly, I'm not the one with the problem or in this case, a delusional problem here. I'm not the one bitching about another person. The problem isn't me but within your own self. It's not my problem. Either deal with it or get bent. I don't know what else to say.

    P.S. I guess you can't please everyone but in some cases, you can't fight an ignorant individual which would be someone like yourself. If you don't like what I say? Then just put me on your ignore list in your profile. I'm sure one of the nice mods could help you establish that procedure.
    Last edited by Scottland; 04-07-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.